Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
POSITION TITLE: CREATIVE INTERNSHIP
LOCATION: AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
DEPARTMENT: CREATIVE MARKETING
DURATION: 1 MARCH – 31 JULY (5 MONTHS)
In this position you will be based in Under Armour’s EMEA Headquarters, located in Amsterdam.
We’re a tight-knit team looking for an intern to help us weave some magic! If you’re results-driven, adaptive, industrious, and committed to making quality work—keep reading. This position is very hands-on, we want our creative intern to participate in all things concept to execution across digital, print and motion media. S/he will work on projects for a number of internal stakeholders as well as help the team get organized on a daily basis. Sign up with us when you want to work with some of the best athletes & teammates in the world and not afraid to endure some steep learning curves!
WHAT UNDER ARMOUR OFFERS:
In addition to the internship compensation, you will have a unique opportunity to work in a challenging and international environment. You will have flexible working hours, employee discounts on Under Armour gear, and much more!
- You must be enrolled as a student during the entirety of the internship
- You are authorized to work in The Netherlands
- Experience in design, marketing, or advertising
- A keen eye for photography
- Attention to detail is a must
- Knows the ins and outs of the Adobe® Creative Suite
- Can take both direction and initiative
- Friendly and eager to learn
- We require a portfolio (please attach this to your application)
- Assist with regional photoshoot productions (pre, during and post production)
- Media management of content
- Hands on internal communications work (sales meetings, building comms, presentations, branding)
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.