Lead, IT Business Relationship Management EMEA
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
The Lead, IT Business Relationship Management (BRM)EMEA will support the Regional Director, ITBP in the Strategic Business Relationship Management in their functional/regional area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: other duties may be assigned.
Architecture and Strategy
- Assists in supporting business architecture (business models and process architectures).
- Provides analytical and conceptual direction throughout the change lifecycle, ensuring alignment and integrity of deliverables with the program and strategic objectives.
- Assists in the development of business architecture standards and documentation.
- Provides recommendations to preserve the integrity of business processes across various changes to ensure the delivery of holistic integrated solutions.
- Participates in the identification of design and technical architectures to support business architecture and the businesses strategic intent.
Business Relationship Management
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Business Process Owners (BPO) and super users.
- Manages the demand queue set partner expectation on deliverables.
- Manages stakeholder perceptions and expectations with all IT services.
- Gathers high level business requirements and defines scope during initial discovery
- Supports the development of business cases requiring IT-based solutions.
- Interfaces with vendors to understand whether their products will meet business and technical requirements.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of the current and future directions of the industry and associated technologies, and, where appropriate, makes recommendations for implementation of new/upgraded systems and technologies within the framework of the Global Operating Model.
- Provides input to the Business Process Owner to facilitate with prioritizing and shaping the portfolio of enhancements and projects.
- Manages the demand management process and portfolio for the function/region with strong global alignment.
- Identifies and mitigates potential problems and conflicts with IT delivery.
- Drives the documentation of the “to be” business processes and identification of significant changes from current processes.
- Drives the documentation of the technical and data requirements.
- Supports the design team in areas that require an understanding of business processes and participates in design reviews.
- Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies.
- Engages with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs.
- Assesses business process and system inefficiencies.
- Develops and executes test plans, performs quality assurance.
- Supports system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering is a Pre
- 5 years of IT experience, including business analysis and quality assurance.
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts.
- Broad IT domain experience.
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership skills, Process (BPMN) modelling skills.
- Familiarity with general business functions.
- Problem solving and communications skills.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.