Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
EMEA MERCHANDISING Coordinator
The position of the EMEA MERCHANDISING Coordinator is within the EMEA Merchandising department of Under Armour. You will be working at our EMEA Headquarters in Amsterdam, near the historical venue the Olympic Stadium.
Our products have a compelling story to tell, and Merchandising is the conduit that translates and delivers our story and product with integrity and impact. You will be reporting to the Senior Merchandising Lead for Men’s Training, and will assist in developing seasonally compelling, consumer driven assortment plans. Your portfolio will include Apparel and Footwear.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage product information in our systems and maintain accurate data throughout the season.
- Ensuring approved calendars and timelines are met, be accountable for the set deadlines.
- Support our Visual Planner for EMEA with maintaining our Directive Seasonal Assortments.
- Analyze and clearly communicate competitive positioning, market, and opportunities.
- Able to read business statistics such as sales history, market trends, key account requirements, competition, product mix and price points – apply this important information throughout end to end process.
- Write clearly understood documents targeted at various audiences (Sales Team, Peers, Leadership); comfortable presenting to both large and small groups.
- Assist in management of showroom coordination and sample organization.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 1-2 years work experience in a relevant role within fashion or sports.
- Familiar with Merchandising deliverables and terminology.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver projects and results within timelines.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills. The ability to present information in a clear, concise and complete manner.
- Self-starter, creative, enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative attitude.
- Sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Ability to be part of a team, set challenging standards, develop strong partnerships, and lead others to action.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.