Retail Allocator (Mat Cover)Apply Now
Retail Allocator (Mat Cover)
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
MATERNITY COVER - JANUARY - JUNE 2021
Based in AMSTERDAM
Under Armour EMEA DTC is looking for a talented professional to join their team in Retail Allocations. The right candidate will be responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels in our Retail stores in order to maximize sales potential and increase inventory productivity. This will be done through analysis of internal reports to determine the right amount, correct timing and proper flow of merchandise from our distribution center into the stores, as well as, understanding the exit strategy on product assortments. This individual will work closely with the Planning, Merchandising, Logistics and Store Operations teams as well as other teams throughout UA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Allocate new product assortments to retail stores utilizing merchandise plans and product strategies.
- Ensure proper inventory levels in retail stores. Create weekly replenishment orders based on detailed analysis of POS data and inventory availability.
- Create, run and maintain benchmark reports and distribute to management weekly.
- Make weekly call-outs regarding inventory levels at the store and in the distribution center and partner with team on out of stocks.
- Analyze size selling on an appropriate cadence to facilitate buy process and store allocation scales.
- Recommend changes and/or enhancements to current procedures and systems for allocation and replenishment functions
- Actively participate in new store openings as needed. Partner with retail team to ensure successful launches.
- Produce ad-hoc reports as needed to support business requests.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of procedures and systems for allocation and replenishment functions. Ensure allocation process can support retail growth.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong retail math acumen, including elements of inventory productivity measures (weeks of supply, sell-through, etc)
- Proficiency at analyzing and interpreting large amounts of data; with the ability to synthesize information and translate into effective and actionable insights
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver projects and results within timelines
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills. The ability to present information in a clear, concise and complete manner.
- Self-starter, creative, enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative attitude
- Sense of urgency and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ year experience in a retail allocation role strongly preferred, knowledge of SAP and/or retail systems.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
“In my opinion, the culture at Under Armour is a great reason to work here. We're more than just coworkers, we're teammates.” Gregory Rucker — Product Designer, Ecommerce
“My favorite part about working at Under Armour are my teammates. Each person I’ve met and worked with has been so kind and willing to teach.” Kaleen Iwema — Sr Software Engineer, Connected Fitness
“Our diversity in personalities is what makes us unique. We all come from different cultures, backgrounds and worlds.” Raymon Confiado — Customer Care Specialist, Connected Fitness
“I enjoy being part of a brand that is focused on making you better and working on products that my friends and family use on a regular basis.” Andrea Morato — Engineering Manager
“Stand for Equality resonates with me because UA champions respect, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, something that wasn’t always popular in sport.” Jarred Gammon — Account Manager, Connected Fitness
“Something unique at UA that I haven’t had in previous companies is employees forming groups to raise awareness of important ideas in the form of Culture Clubs.” Richard Chow — Sr Product Manager, Ad Systems
“It’s clear that everyone wants to help lift you up and achieve your career goals, so if you have big goals UA will help you get there.” Haley Gallup — House Manager
“Hearing how our athletes get excited about our product or future product makes me excited to be a part of such a great brand.” Michael Diliberto — Field experience specialist
“I have always been passionate about technology, health, fitness and sports. By being on the UA Digital team, I get to bring all of my interests together.” Lindy Wong — Field experience specialist