Ad Ops Specialist
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
About Under Armour Connected Fitness:
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – building the world’s largest digital health and fitness community by providing interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. The flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo – are among the most popular apps on iOS and Android and the cloud-based platforms have been supporting a rapid growth of over 100,000 new users every day for a total of 150 million users across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. We are changing the way millions of users around the world are tracking their health and fitness.
About UACF Media Team:
UACF uses our best-in-class audience to connect brands before, during and after every workout, every accomplishment and every win. We believe that advertising - when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive branding association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
UACF is creating a world-class team of media professionals and seeking an Ad Ops Trafficker to develop our business with Fortune 500 brands.
This position is located in the UACF Austin, TX office.
You are smart, curious, and hardworking. You’re self-motivated and can manage workload and timelines with limited guidance. You dive into problems and find solutions or alternatives. Diligence and quality are staples of everything you do. You thrive on a rapidly evolving, high-energy environment and are passionate about the digital consumer experience.
- Traffic and QA HTML5/Image/Video creatives, tracking pixels, and third party ad tags from multiple vendors across several platforms.
- Provide support for troubleshooting 3rd party reporting discrepancies and testing rich media creatives.
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as contracted.
- Monitor and optimize indirect yield from programmatic partners.
- Manage PMP deals and test programmatic stack to drive incremental yield.
- Strategize with team members to identify ways to improve campaign performance and continually deliver proactive recommendations for effective delivery.
- Work with customers and/or internal technical contacts to resolve campaign setup or tracking issues.
- Work with Sales Enablement and Account Management to create and renew winning campaigns for some of the largest Brands in the world.
- Strategize with team members to help identify Maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with internal and external customers as well as vendors and partners.
- Expertise utilizing ad-serving technologies such as DoubleClick for Publishers by Google (DFP).
- Experience with programmatic partners, header bidding and private deals
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and self-organized, impeccable organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & high intensity environment in order to meet tight deadlines and flexible with unanticipated tasks.
- Strong analytical capability and Excel proficiency required.
- Sound critical thinking skills and solutions-oriented.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team.
- Active sense of urgency in all tasks.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.