Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Join us and do the best work of your life.
Under Armour Makes You Better. This is our mission as one of the leading and most innovative sports brands on the planet. Under Armour is all about making you better, because what we make empowers people everywhere to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
We are looking for a brilliant designer to join the Under Armour Global Ecommerce team to help us create the next generation of commerce experiences. Our growing team of passionate designers, engineers, and product owners live and breathe technology. You relate to Under Armour’s brand mission – Under Armour Makes You Better – and this is your chance to become part of a challenging and exciting team focused on making everyone everywhere better.
As part of a highly collaborative team, you own the experience design and execution for web, mobile web, and native app experiences. You will contribute to our mission to create a compelling online shopping experience unrivaled in the industry across all of our U.S. and international websites. You will be an advocate for our customers – working to understand and solve for customer needs and barriers.
You will bring current eCommerce, web and mobile best practices knowing when to embrace conventions and when it’s ok to break out new and bold concepts. You will work collaboratively with other product designers, product manager, developers, merchants, marketers and project managers on a variety of projects in a fast-paced and positive environment.
- Create experience deliverables like user journeys, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Deliver and execute finished UI for web, mobile web, and native apps based on existing style guides and design systems
- Collaborate in the exploration of new, innovative product ideas while refining existing features.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to inform designs and solutions (e.g. web metrics, a/b test results, third party research, consumer profiles, etc.)
- Collaborate and develop documentation as needed to guide engineering, marketing, customer support, and content creation through the implementation of engaging, high-quality user experiences.
- Identify, plan, and facilitate user research, insight analysis, and other feedback mechanisms to deliver insights and actionable results.
- Consider global requirements for your work (e.g. longer text in translations, cultural considerations, etc.)
Passionate about your approach to creative problem solving though design methods and have a strong handle user experience design and an eye for visual finesses. You bring to the team the following:
- 3+ years of experience executing product design for web and mobile
- Experience designing for web, both desktop and mobile. iOS and Android experience are a plus
- Proficent with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as ISketch, InVision, Hype, Axure, Keynote, and Principle.
- Strong communication skills (in person, over webex, in email, in documentation)
- Strong collaborator and a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes designers, content strategists, copy writers, product owners, project managers, and engineers
- Able to thoroughly understand the conceptual basis of a brand and how it should inform design
- Best-in-class project deliverables (personas, user journeys, wireframes, rationale, assets, comps, etc.)
- To be considered, please provide a link to an online portfolio
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.