Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join us in the continuous development of the world’s largest health and fitness community with more than 265 million users worldwide. The Product Manager will play an instrumental role in the development and success of Under Armour’s Nutrition, Run, Walk, Training, and Shopping mobile apps and websites by managing a number of internal products that power our digital consumer experiences.
As a Product Manager for Under Armour’s User Protection team, you will play an instrumental role in delivering on our mission to Make You Better. You will change the lives of millions. You’ll obsess over quality and detail. You’re a competitor who wants to win as a team.
- Product life cycle management. This includes making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams (engineering, design, project management, marketing, etc.) to implement features/services on time and for greatest impact, analyzing the results and sharing learnings across the team and business.
- Work with engineering and product stakeholders to define product vision for horizontal feature sets that are deployed across all UA digital products, gather relevant research and create detailed product requirement documents.
- Own shared “platform” products and build shared systems by collaborating with vertical product teams on roadmaps with the goal of accelerating those roadmaps
- Work hand-in-hand with our legal team on regulatory compliance, privacy, and security matters. Champion this work with all product teams.
- Convert regulatory requirements (think CCPA and GDPR) from legalese to software product specifications and acceptance criteria.
- Be a champion for the privacy needs of our users while applying a business lens to the impact of regulation and privacy concerns.
- Scope and prioritize features based on business and user impact. Generate expected outcomes by analyzing data from existing features, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis. Use this to advise team Directors on long term decision making and roadmap planning.
- Analyze product performance and generate reports on key product performance metrics, while using those metrics to iterate on the product.
- 3+ years of experience in a web/mobile/other Product Manager role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools
- Native mobile and/or web app products
- Ability to summarize complex problems and present to executive staff in a clear and concise way
- Exceptional organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of how software development works and how best to interact with engineering and design teams
- Knowledge of project management principles and ability to own multiple products simultaneously, working with our program management organization
- Interest in physical fitness such as team sports, running, or cycling is a plus
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.