2020 MBA Internship, Summer League Rookie
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
This posting is for current MBA students only (non-Undergraduate)
For current undergraduates and non-MBA masters programs, please submit your application here
Under Armour’s Summer League Internship program offers current college students the chance to get inside the world’s most dynamic brand in sports. Interns at Under Armour will be key players in advancing our mission: Under Armour makes you better. You will spend your summer making an impact on your team, learning from others through mentoring, networking, and training, and experiencing what it’s like to live in a great city working for a fast-paced, innovative, and growing company.
Groups throughout Under Armour have several opportunities to join the team. Positions are grouped by category. By submitting your application to this posting, you will be considered for all open positions within this category. Specific teams are listed below and you will have the opportunity to express preferences if you move forward in the review process. Opportunities within this category exist with many teams, including:
- Category and Corporate Strategy
- Global Strategic Licensing
- Total Rewards
2020 Summer League
The Under Armour internship experience gives students the chance to experience the Brand first-hand in one of our offices. Not all positions are located in all offices, and students will be selected for interviews based on the best fit with their background and experience. The Summer League program includes 5 core components:
- MAKE AN IMPACT: leave your mark on your team during a 10-12 week internship
- MENTORSHIP: meet another teammate and gain another perspective on the Brand
- GUEST SPEAKERS: learn from our leadership Team
- GIVE BACK: make a difference locally by volunteering in the community
- FUN: enjoy social events with other Interns and Teammates
Your specific role, team, and project(s) will be determined throughout the interview and onboarding process.
Qualifications to be considered:
- Problem solving skills: approach problems analytically and use data to drive decisions; offer solutions and think critically about business challenges
- Communication skills: collect, share, and present information effectively and concisely to audiences of all levels, internally and externally
- Multi-tasking and time management skills: balance competing priorities and deliver on commitments
- Passion: for the role, the work, the team, and the brand
Requirements to be considered for MBA Internships:
- Pursuing a full-time MBA degree graduating between December 2020 and July 2021.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience following the completion of an undergraduate, masters, or doctoral degree.
- Commute or relocate to the location of the internship – most roles based in Baltimore, MD.
- Able to complete a 10-12 week internship between May 11, 2020 and August 28, 2020.
- Have or obtain authorization to work in the United States for the duration of the internship.
Benefits offered to interns:
- Housing stipend
- Travel to/from the internship location
- UA Merchandise discount
- Social and volunteer events throughout the program
- Competitive hourly rate based on the position