Associate Manager - Football, Athlete Services
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
As the Associate Manager – Football, Athlete Essentialsyou will be responsible for driving the business of American Football Asset Services. This includes a strategic, thoughtful approach to servicing all American Football professional assets, NCAA schools, and Grassroots from a footwear perspective, with attention paid to SKU management, costing, and GTM calendar execution. This role will work closely with cross-functional partners (Development/Design/Sports Marketing) to ensure product & projects stay aligned, timely, and are executed correctly. This role will also manage the Product servicing of key events (High School AA Game, AA Camp Series, 7v7, etc.) and key league relationships (NFL Foot & Ankle Committee, NFL Equipment Managers, BioCore Consulting, etc.).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service all of UA Assets wearing American Football Cleats & Gloves (Inclusive of NFL Assets, NCAA assets, Grassroots, etc.). Creation and communication of product assortments. Key Liaison between Sports Marketing, Development, Design, & Planning to hit calendar dates, ensure product is delivered to destination on-time and correctly executed.
- Create a new process and focus for the Asset Services “business”, inclusive of managing SKU’s, costs, volumes, style complexity, and adoption of GTM process.
- Own responsibility of data placed into Centric/Armoury/ and other PLM Systems
- Partner with Sports Marketing to provide on-site support for any special needs and requirements for UA Assets, inclusive of NFL Teams, NCAA assets, Undeniable programs, and All America Platform, etc.
- Build rapport with UA Assets to generate trust/comfort with feedback and the product itself
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of related work experience – product experience
- Ability to multi-task across categories and functions
- Strong presentation, time management, collaboration, influencing skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.