Incentives Analyst, Global Tax
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
INCENTIVES ANALYST, GLOBAL TAX
The Incentives Analyst will be a key member of the Global Tax team and will report directly to the Senior Manager, Global Tax, supporting the Company’s initiatives to obtain Federal, State and Foreign incentives. This position will work cross functionally with Managers, Directors, and VP’s throughout the organization to achieve the Company’s incentives initiatives.
- Support the Company’s Federal and State Research & Development (R&D) credit incentive programs, including:
- Schedule and assist with conducting cross-functional interviews with subject matter experts,
- Complete detailed write-ups outlining qualified projects,
- Compute the eligible Federal and State R&D tax credits, and
- Collect supporting documentation
- Support the Company’s initiatives to obtain Federal, State and Foreign tax incentives for current and future expansion projects globally
- Lead the Company’s current state and local incentive programs, including all required information reporting and coordination with Corporate Real Estate, Information Technology, Human Resources, Supply Chain and Finance
- Assist with the Company’s tax planning and structuring initiatives
- Assist with the annual functional interviews for tax technical analysis and memorandum
- Develop and execute ongoing efficient and sustainable processes to gather documentation from the Company’s foreign offices to support technical analysis and memorandums
- Assist with various accounting projects as needed
- BA/BS required; Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, growth environment
- Exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Humble & Hungry
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.