Lead, FP&A - Ecommerce
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour’s vision is to be the #1 Performance Athletic Brand in the world. To help achieve this goal, we are building a progressive Financial Planning & Analysis team whose focus is developing core competencies in the areas of FP&A, Decision Support, and Strategy Execution.
The Manager, FP&A will be a key member of our teams by supporting our short, intermediate, & long-term financial planning processes and providing visibility to results, trends, & KPI’s.
- Provide financial, analytical, & decision support for the Ecommerce Business Unit.
- Support weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-range financial planning, analysis, & reporting processes.
- Lead the weekly update of quarterly financial projections and articulate “The Story” related to any changes.
- Lead the rollup & analysis of Ecommerce consolidated financial plans/forecasts.
- Lead in-depth financial, variance, and trending analysis for key profitability drivers and metrics. Interpret results and articulate actionable recommendations to maximize profitability and ensure financial targets are achieved.
- Partner with the functional leaders across the business unit to capitalize on opportunities & mitigate risks to their financial plans/forecasts.
- Drive efficiencies in our processes thru standardization and automation of dashboards, reports, & analytic models.
- Lead ad-hoc analysis & projects including investment/resource allocation & ROI analysis.
- BA/BS required
- 4-6 years of progressive experience in FP&A or Business Analysis.
- Consumer Products, Retail Industry or hi-growth environment experience preferred.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to lead and influence others.
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and articulate ideas, financial results, and actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to achieve optimal goals and improve existing processes.
- Expertise in Excel, financial modeling, scenario/sensitivity analysis, and ROI, NPV, and IRR analyses.
- SAP/BPC or Hyperion experience preferred.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.