Lead, PricingApply Now
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
Pricing is a key driver of Under Armour’s future profitability and success. In this role as a Lead, Pricing, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the pricing team at Under Armour. You will be a key member of this team. This position will be an integral business partner responsible for challenging and supporting the team, anticipating business issues, and driving good decision-making.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bring data and analytics to support pricing decisions, helping to proactively recommend opportunities
- Drive the initial ticket pricing approach and model development for key UA categories, proactively delivering fact-based pricing recommendations to teams
- Work side-by-side with global category teams to influence initial ticket pricing during the go-to-market process
- Partner with planning teams to ensure pricing impact appropriately incorporated into sales and financial plans
- Help drive the execution of regional pricing in partnership with regional teams to ensure appropriate level of global price consistency
- Ensure key pricing objectives are met in UA’s go-to-market process and drive conversation of pricing at milestone meetings
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITES:
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners through strong and proven relationships
- Ability to communicate product strategies verbally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years strategy, planning, or financial experience at an elevated level, preferably in the retail and consumer products industry
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Experience with analyzing big data sets via data structuring and visualization tools (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence others
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (5%)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Paid “UA Give Back” Volunteer Days: work alongside your team to support initiatives in your local community.
- Under Armour merchandise & Connected Fitness app discounts – including MyFitnessPal & MapMyFitness!
- Maternity and Parental Leave for eligible and FMLA-eligible teammates.
- Health & fitness benefits, discounts and resources- We offer teammates across the country programs to promotephysical activity and overall well-being.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
“In my opinion, the culture at Under Armour is a great reason to work here. We're more than just coworkers, we're teammates.” Gregory Rucker — Product Designer, Ecommerce
“My favorite part about working at Under Armour are my teammates. Each person I’ve met and worked with has been so kind and willing to teach.” Kaleen Iwema — Sr Software Engineer, Connected Fitness
“Our diversity in personalities is what makes us unique. We all come from different cultures, backgrounds and worlds.” Raymon Confiado — Customer Care Specialist, Connected Fitness
“I enjoy being part of a brand that is focused on making you better and working on products that my friends and family use on a regular basis.” Andrea Morato — Engineering Manager
“Stand for Equality resonates with me because UA champions respect, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, something that wasn’t always popular in sport.” Jarred Gammon — Account Manager, Connected Fitness
“Something unique at UA that I haven’t had in previous companies is employees forming groups to raise awareness of important ideas in the form of Culture Clubs.” Richard Chow — Sr Product Manager, Ad Systems
“It’s clear that everyone wants to help lift you up and achieve your career goals, so if you have big goals UA will help you get there.” Haley Gallup — House Manager
“Hearing how our athletes get excited about our product or future product makes me excited to be a part of such a great brand.” Michael Diliberto — Field experience specialist
“I have always been passionate about technology, health, fitness and sports. By being on the UA Digital team, I get to bring all of my interests together.” Lindy Wong — Field experience specialist