Production Artist, Apparel - Team Sports
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is looking for a qualified, driven Production Artist. This is an opportunity to be part of a great success story, as Under Armour continues to impact the business like no other company has.
Your role will be to manage apparel design flats at various stages of the design process ensuring that the design files meet the highest quality standards. To be successful in the role you will be able to manage multiple projects and timelines with great attention to detail. This role will combine creativity and strong technical skills formatting illustrations for the apparel design team.
What will I do at UA?
- Create precise Adobe Illustrator “Flats” for the apparel design team
- Refine, clean-up and incorporate changes to design illustration based on direction from the apparel design team
- Prepare and maintain digital files, image archive and printed materials for the design team
- Support Designers on seasonal line changes and artwork updates
- Prepare artwork for Tech-Packs and upload to central database for product development
- Inspect all files for consistency and accuracy adhering to strict brand guidelines
- Execute apparel design color-ups and iterations based on seasonal palette and prescribed combinations
What does UA need from me?
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Graphic Design, Illustration, or Apparel Design
- 0-1 year of experience
- High proficiency in the most popular graphic design programs, i.e., Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop on Mac platforms
- Detail and task oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Self motivated
- Passion for exploration and advancement of computer applications related to apparel and graphic design.
- Solid knowledge of current tech trends and ability to trouble-shoot basic technical difficulties.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.