Solutions Analyst, Omni Channel
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
As Solutions Analyst - Omni Channel, you will work closely with business and IT leaders to define, develop and implement solutions that bring a seamless consumer experience across our selling channels.
Primary responsibilities of this role will include the support and improvement of the order management and in-store fulfillment systems as well as coordinating with other teams within the organization to deliver a cohesive overall solution. You will also assist our first level application support team in resolutions of issues that require your elevated expertise.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Become a subject matter expert in Under Armour’s omni channel solutions, including the Manhattan Associates Active Omni, Distributed Order Management and Store Fulfillment systems
- Become a subject matter expert for integration of the order management and store fulfillment systems into other components of the overall solution, including SAP FMS, Manhattan WM, and various ecommerce platforms including SalesForce Commerce Cloud.
- Work with internal divisions of retail, ecommerce, and wholesale to design, develop, implement, and support the overall solution
- Identify and propose improvements using knowledge of overall system capabilities, industry knowledge, and Under Armour business processes
- Interpret business requirements and communicate possible technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Take primary role in implementing minor system enhancements in area of responsibility to improve system efficiency or reduce errors
- Provide supporting role in larger, cross functional projects
- Leverage knowledge of solutions and business processes to assist level 1 / 2 support teams as needed
- Build relationships with the functional counterpart in the direct area of support to improve collaboration and communication
- Provide guidance and assistance for consultants, other IT or functional teammates within area of technical responsibility
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various consumer, technical and business issues
- Exceptional team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts in business terms
- Must have hands on experience implementing and/or supporting an enterprise ERP, Order Management System (OMS), retail system, or ecommerce platform
- Experience with the Manhattan Active Omni, Manhattan Distributed Order Management, or a similar OMS is strongly preferred
- Experience with the SAP AFS (Apparel and Footwear Solution) and/or FMS (Fashion Management Solution) is preferred
- Proven experience working as part of a global team is preferred
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and committed to meeting deadlines
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, and possess the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong consumer-centric focus with proven customer service or client management experience
- Ability to work in a team environment, but also work effectively as an individual
- Ability to manage competing priorities in order to effectively deliver results
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information System Management, Computer Science, or a relevant business area such as Supply Chain Management preferred, but relevant professional experience will be considered.
- 2-5 Years’ experience hands on working with Manhattan Active Omni, Distributed Order Management (DOM), or a similar OMS product
- ITIL certifications are a plus
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.