Sr. Lead, Digital Integration
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Sr Lead, Digital Integration will be responsible for working with key partners across Under Armour (regions and global functions) to optimize Under Armour Digital’s integration into the Under Armour product release and go-to-market process. A critical component of this role is serving as the full-time GTM Champion for UA Digital.
This role will drive cross-functional execution against GTM strategies through the development, optimization and consistent delivery of scalable processes and operating rhythms while providing streamlined communication between global functions and regional business teams.
This role will also identify additional opportunities to integrate UA Digital into Under Armour, including the coordination of quarterly multi-channel roadmap reviews and strategic planning sessions.
This position will report to the Director, Digital Activation & Enablement. And be an integral part of a team dedicated to driving Under Armour’s Digital and Direct to Consumer growth globally.
- Single point of contact managing UA Digital’s integration into UA’s GTM strategy execution through direct partnership with Regional and Global GTM champions
- Develop deep knowledge of how components of UA Digital operate, through close partnership with product managers, project managers, engineering, marketing, content teams, etc.
- Responsible for understanding the end-to-end GTM process in order to identify when, where, and how the components of UA digital (ecommerce, Connected Fitness, CRM) should integrate into the process
- Determine how and where GTM process needs to evolve to accommodate UA Digital and iterate and improve on process each season
- Attend all key GTM milestones, including weekly Champions meeting, and coordinate involvement of additional digital teammates as needed, including Executives
- Create and manage detail calendars, templates, and toolkits for specific milestones
- Manage seamless hand-off of deliverables and communication to region and global function partners for execution
- Identify and coordinate process for additional points of integration with category, region, and marketing partners, outside of GTM process, to educate and inform the organization (ex: quarterly roadmap share-outs)
- Elevate process, resource, and/or operating model gaps impeding integration and work cross-functionally to resolve
- 8+ years of project or program management skills.
- Proven success developing, implementing, managing & iterating on cross functional business process.
- Experience creating process flows, RACIs and driving change.
- Outstanding people and relationship skills and ability to interact with different levels across a cross-functional, global organization.
- Has both a consultative and collaborative approach to work.
- Highly organized; ability to prioritize & meet multiple deadlines in compressed timeframe situations with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Pragmatic problem solver with a strategic process and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.