Sr Lead, DTC IT Engineer
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
As Global DTC IT Engineer Lead you will be responsible for validating, and moving into production disruptive digital experiences and technologies that would enrich our athletes in store brand experience, while developing the accompanying knowledge bases, operational processes and manuals required for the on-going operation and support
You will also be responsible for managing initiatives and projects that will be a key part of the in-store digital customer journey in cross-collaboration with multiple stakeholders and business partners across multiple regions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive overall exploration, understanding and assessment of emerging DTC technologies that can bring value to Under Armour’s DTC business
- Identify key partners with global scalability and innovative mindset that provide services and products that are in alignment with our Brand Experience
- Gather requirements from functional business partners and translate them into actionable items in our demand management process
- Foster cross-functional collaboration to contribute to our digital strategy
- Responsible for the deployment of initiatives that are part of Under Armour’s DTC digital strategy and brand experience across our environments
- Create and deliver actionable reports recapping pilot performance
- Create and action upon vendor scorecards to assure QA and deliveries are meeting expectations
- Lead the project management life cycle for new initiatives
- Create business cases and ROI analysis and articulate them to key stakeholders
- Communicate project status, identify risks and issues and provide feasible action course
- Manage vendors and partners from selection and negotiation throughout project implementation
- Monitor the service delivery performance metrics to ensure SLAs are met
- Initiate platform or infrastructure improvements within service the service catalog
- Lead the service transition from project delivery to operations
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various consumer, technical and business issues
- Killer presentation skills: capable of planning, creating and delivering presentations to technical and nontechnical audiences as well as senior leadership
- Vast technical acumen on the Retail IT field particularly in mobility, payment systems/devices, digital signage and networking.
- True passion for innovation and customer service
- 7+ years of experience in IT / service delivery and management
- Minimum 3 years of experience with vendor management
- Proven experience working on a global environment.
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure technologies (cloud computing, VoIP, distributed networks, etc)
- Strong analytical capabilities in terms of building business cases using industry data, consumer insights, and other data analytics.
- Strong strategic thinker who can easily paint a vision within the organization.
- Organized, entrepreneurial self-starter; able to identify what needs to get done, then willing and able to make it happen
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership; able to bring together and influence large senior-level cross-functional teams to insure opportunity success
- Able to travel 20% of the time.
- University major in Business-Computing related subject or comparable qualification
- English: Fluent verbally and written
- PMP and/or ITIL certifications are preferred
- CCNA or comparable networking certification is desired
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.