Sr. Lead, Service Delivery - Distribution Systems
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
As Senior Lead, Service Delivery – Distribution Systems you will manage the implementation and support of system solutions within Under Armour's Distribution Network. The areas of responsibility include inbound and outbound transportation, inventory and order management, technical interfaces, and labor management.
You will work closely with BRMs, IT Leadership, and Functional Area Leaders to understand and measure business outcomes of the provided solutions and service. This role requires a comprehensive understanding of distribution matched with technical expertise and organizational skills used to drive solutions that are efficient, effective, adopted by the user community, and minimize support requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with solution and enterprise architects to create and execute the strategy and roadmap within the distribution network
- Act as single point of engagement for demand planning and demand management conversations with business partners around their needs for specific capabilities
- Review business requests for system enhancements and undertake cost evaluation, drive solution architecture discussions, and own release planning
- Provide oversight and guidance to service delivery team that executes the design, testing, implementation, and support for projects and enhancements
- Manage release cadence including requested enhancements, defects, and projects and ensures work completed on-time and on-budget
- Communicate IT changes to user community, IT management, and Operations leadership
- Accountable for the quality of service and responsible for addressing service failures, within the Distribution Network
- Consistently strive to reduce incoming tasks and incidents
- Prioritize problems / Dispatch service requests to Technology and Delivery Teams
- For escalated support issues or major system problems, initiate and lead cross functional team to resolve issue through business process or technology improvements
- Monitors key operational support metrics to ensure high level of support for functional area
- Keep abreast of industry trends and innovations and future technology development for the distribution and transportation functional areas
- Manage relationship with managed service providers and ensure adherence to SLAs and overall quality of L1 & L2 support
- Manage relationships with technology vendors and consultants to ensure consistently high quality deliverables
- Builds relationships with immediate team and across other IT and business teams in order to drive cross functional synergies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts in business terms for functional leadership including VP+
- Ability to understand and communicate IT objectives, performances and measurements such as KPI and TCO within the business and IT organization
- Proven collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Operations concepts
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality or processes and frame this problem in Technology terms
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various consumer, technical and business issues
- Exceptional team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert in defining, managing and measuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Forward thinking with a passion for improvement
- 10+ years’ of IT experience, including experience managing relationships with internal business customers.
- Deep functional knowledge of distribution processes
- Proven experience with the analysis of complex business and/or systems/technical requirements or issues and the ability to develop innovative solutions
- Hands on experience in multiple full life-cycle WMS project implementations or major cross functional projects is required either in an implementation or business owner role
- Experience with managing relationships with internal business customers
- Refined project management skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information System Management, Computer Science, or a relevant business area preferred , but relevant professional experience will be considered.\
- Masters in Business Administration or Computer Science degree a plus
- Minimum 5-10 Years’ experience hands on working with WMS/WES systems with a focus in area of responsibility
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.