Sr. Professional, Procurement - Retail and Marketing
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
- Global Marketing & Retail Procurement / Contract Management
- Ability to work collaboratively with Under Armour’s commercial legal team, business unit leaders, project managers, and a strong ability to lead contract negotiation sessions
- Ability to effectively manage contract redlining, negotiation, term sheets, and supplier relationship management to resolve contract disputes + close contracts with the best possible position for Under Armour
- Global Strategic Sourcing
- Assistance during Strategic Surcing events, inclusive of scheduling, NDA management, data analysis with oversight from the Procurement Director, other Sourcing support as assigned
- Data input for sourcing projects into the team’s strategic sourcing calendar, proactively surfacing upcoming opportunities to the team’s Director of Procurement
- Expertise in managing sourcing engagements with multiple suppliers with oversight from the Procurement Director
- Ability to competitively bid projects with suppliers (RFI, RFP, RFQ), with a strong focus on market benchmarking and application of cost reduction techniques
- Ability to speak clearly + articulate value of Sourcing rationale, ability to execute defined Sourcing strategies, with a strong focus on presentation of Sourcing output to management
- Pipeline Input + Quality Assurance
- Maintain Marketing & Retail project tracker and ensure information is up to date for all projects processed
- Maintain log of cost savings through Under Armour’s Value Attainment tracker, collaborating with our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) teams to ensure budgets are adjusted to reflect cost savings
- Policy Adoption Advocation
- Ensure teammates are fllowing proper Procurement protocol in the procurement of new goods or services, and maintain positive attitude when presenting Procurement materials + policies to teammates
- Special Projects
- Lead ther Procurement special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of Procurement experience, preference in Global Marketing or Retail
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Comfortable in challenging, performance-driven environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Strong time management capabilities and able to manage high-level workload with project deadlines, balancing multiple tasks and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to manage flexible schedule that may include balancing international meetings off-hours to support global projects
- Proficient at building and maintaining relationships with internal and external contacts
- Exceptional customer service disposition
- Professionalism and exhibiting consistent good judgment
- Experience with all Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.