Sr. Web Content Coordinator
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Web Content Coordinator will be responsible for set-up, launch, and optimization of all content across the North American websites and app. The right individual will have a proven interest in ecommerce, have a technical acumen, be highly organized, be able to multi-task multiple projects under tight deadlines, and be eager to learn. Ideally, they should have some familiarity with the ecommerce industry, content management/publishing, or other web-related skill sets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Own the set-up of all site and app content updates, specialty landing pages, and ad-hoc requests. Partner with Merchandising, Creative, and Marketing teams to ensure the page and its features align with the group’s strategic vision. Work with Development teams to facilitate the implementation of unique layouts and functionality. Monitor each of these specialty launches to plan for and action on the removal of old/obsolete content.
2. Plan and execute weekly content refreshes. Responsible for coordinating page set up between Merchandising, Creative, and Copy teams, as well as reviewing all new content for accuracy. Build new content and pages in Under Armour’s webpage design tool and App CMS. Understand reporting and readouts in order to be able to identify successful content.
3. Work with Content Manager and Business Analysts to facilitate enhancement and optimization, as well as the correction of any known bugs or limitations. Partner with Content Manager and Business Analysts, and the Creative, and Development teams to write CMS requirements for upgrades as well as new site features and functionality.
4. Partner with Analytics and Merchandising teams to execute on-site personalization and assist with A/B tests. Monitor the accuracy and results of these tests with the Analytics team to determine stop dates, additional versions, and winning experiences.
6. Resolve site errors or inconsistencies as reported by the Creative, Merch or Customer Service teams in a timely manner.
7. Assume all additional related responsibilities as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Customer Service - Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Results Driven – Understands data and works towards achieving goals; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Proven decision-making skills, including the ability to assess data, identify next steps, and execute.
• Proven technical knowledge, including understanding of Responsive Design and basic HTML/CSS principles. Additionally, the ability to learn and adapt to new technical systems and tools.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at once, work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and deliver on time-sensitive goals.
• Proven ability to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize as the business demands; skilled at evaluating tasks and value-add to business.
• Proven ability to collaborate and communicate with various stakeholders, both verbally and in writing, including the ability to deliver presentations to peers as needed.
• Proven ability to work in a cross-functional environment, including the ability to gain buy-in from stakeholders and teammates, and offer feedback as needed.
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS from a 4-year program.
- 4+ years relevant work experience.
- Technically proficient. Familiar with Content Management systems, Excel, Basic knowledge of site/page structure, HTML, CSS, Responsive design.
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.