Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Summary :The Supervisor, MHE/Facilities – Omni Distribution Operations will have the opportunity be a part of the development of Under Armour’s newest Distribution Operation from ground up. We are seeking an individual, with operational start-up experience, to partner with the Maintenance and Facilities team in all aspects of the opening and ongoing operations. The Supervisor, MHE/Facilities is responsible for the full spectrum of facility operations including safety, preventative maintenance, and cost management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Direct and manage the maintenance activities of MHE and Facility Operations to accomplish our department goals of: Safety, preventative maintenance, and cost management while providing superior customer service to Distribution Operations.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and development for the Maintenance Department team consisting of Supervisors, leads and technicians.
- Ensures department compliance with SOPs, Safety, Operational and Company guideline/policies.
- Develop and manage departmental KPI’s consisting of unplanned down time, asset total cost of ownership, and budgeting to achieve annual goals and objectives.
- Prioritizes and schedules maintenance of equipment and activities based on PM schedule and /or production needs.
- Lift Truck Fleet Maintenance Management, oversee 40+ units of fleet equipment preventative and break down maintenance.
- Leverage Escalation processes, vendors and technical knowledge to advise\direct diagnosis and troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Lead Implementation of a CMMS with asset inventory tracking, work order tracking, and downtime scheduling.
- Provide technical expertise in the construction, operations and maintenance of distribution systems.
- Project Manage/Lead facility and Capital Projects and provide coordination with vendor and Operations staff to generate project schedules critical milestones.
- Works closely with Distribution Operations to drive a culture of safety, including safety committees, observations, employee engagement, and positive employee relationships.
- Responsibilities include on call duties and assistance during escalations and emergency situations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and programs concurrently.
- Working knowledge of government regulations pertaining to warehouse operations as required by OSHA, ANSI, NFPA, IBC and local codes.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Knowledge of Warehouse Control Systems (WCS)
- Knowledge of PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of SCADA and HMI systems
- Ability to interpret schematics, mechanical blueprints, and PLC ladder logic
- Able to operate and trained on all aerial equipment, such as boom lift and scissor lift.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers
- Proficiency at planning, scheduling, organizing repairs and installs at a high volume distribution facility as it relates to material handling equipment
- Ability to trouble-shoot electrical controls (motor circuits, process or packaging machinery, and programmable controllers) using drawings, documentation, and required tools.
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Working knowledge of Maintenance Connection is a plus.
- Basic computer skills required and personal computer experience, with word processing and spreadsheet applications and computerized maintenance and parts inventory systems.
- The ability to frequently lift items weighing an average of 20 to 30 pounds with a maximum of 65 pounds throughout a full shift of work
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Three to five years of experience in a supervisory role in an industrial facility with working knowledge of the operation and repair of conveyor, drives, electronics, hydraulic systems, motors, PLC’s and pumps.
- Excellent proven safety record
- Demonstrated leadership or supervisory experience
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.