Part - Time Sales Lead - Clarksburg, MDApply Now
Part - Time Sales Lead - Clarksburg, MD
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Sales Leader supports the store leadership team by effectively performing the responsibilities of a leader on duty (QB) by creating a selling culture and enhances the customer’s experience and achieves the store sales goals. In the absence of a member of management, the Sales Leader is responsible for the daily operation of the store.The Sales Leader is expected to model Under Armour’s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
- Act as the QB and consistently models the brand’s Athlete service standards and selling behaviors.
- Communicate clear shift expectations and hold the store associates and themselves accountable to achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards throughout their shift.
- Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to elevate leadership skillset and individual performance.
- Establish and assign individual goals to sales and stock associates; monitor performance and provide real-time coaching to support them in achieving the assigned goals.
- Partner with the Store leadership team in the execution of the store business plan to drive KPI results and maximizes business opportunities.
- Evaluate store sales and payroll goals using payroll reports and tools; make scheduling adjustments to meet business needs.
- Builds Athlete loyalty through in-store experience, through the use of Athlete data capture (where applicable), endless aisle and the understanding of Connected Fitness applications.
- Oversees and ensures efficiency of all daily operational procedures throughout QB shift.
- Ensure store audit compliance and shrink results meet company loss prevention standards.
- Motivate associates by providing feedback and recognition for behaviors that drive positive results throughout QB shift.
- Recognize and communicate associate performance issues to store leadership in a timely manner to develop plans for resolution.
- Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding teammates for their outstanding performance throughout QB shift.
- Conduct new hire training for new sales teammates.
- Maintain Under Armour brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room ensuring store environment is safe for teammates and athletes.
- Perform “level-sets” and make sure the store is replenished by pushing all goods to the floor.
In the absence of a member of store leadership, is authorized to:
- Open store Monday through Friday only; close store Sunday through Wednesday if necessary
- Complete employee purchase transactions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Minimum High School education or equivalent.
· Minimum 18 years old
· Minimum 1 – 2 year retail experience or equivalent education.
· Team leader experience preferred.
· Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
· Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
· Demonstrated business acumen.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes and store team.
· Demonstrated collaborate skills and ability to work well within a team.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
· Computer and technology proficient.
· Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
“In my opinion, the culture at Under Armour is a great reason to work here. We're more than just coworkers, we're teammates.” Gregory Rucker — Product Designer, Ecommerce
“My favorite part about working at Under Armour are my teammates. Each person I’ve met and worked with has been so kind and willing to teach.” Kaleen Iwema — Sr Software Engineer, Connected Fitness
“Our diversity in personalities is what makes us unique. We all come from different cultures, backgrounds and worlds.” Raymon Confiado — Customer Care Specialist, Connected Fitness
“I enjoy being part of a brand that is focused on making you better and working on products that my friends and family use on a regular basis.” Andrea Morato — Engineering Manager
“Stand for Equality resonates with me because UA champions respect, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, something that wasn’t always popular in sport.” Jarred Gammon — Account Manager, Connected Fitness
“Something unique at UA that I haven’t had in previous companies is employees forming groups to raise awareness of important ideas in the form of Culture Clubs.” Richard Chow — Sr Product Manager, Ad Systems
“It’s clear that everyone wants to help lift you up and achieve your career goals, so if you have big goals UA will help you get there.” Haley Gallup — House Manager
“Hearing how our athletes get excited about our product or future product makes me excited to be a part of such a great brand.” Michael Diliberto — Field experience specialist
“I have always been passionate about technology, health, fitness and sports. By being on the UA Digital team, I get to bring all of my interests together.” Lindy Wong — Field experience specialist
- Part - Time Stock Teammate - Meridian, ID Meridian, Idaho 08/31/2020
- Manager, MHE Baltimore, Maryland, Swan Creek, Maryland 08/26/2020
- Part - Time Sales Teammate (11am-4pm) - Des Moines, IA Des Moines, Iowa 09/01/2020
- Seasonal Sales Teammate - Toronto (Halton Hills), ON Halton Hills, Canada 09/23/2020