Sr. Manager, BRM and Enterprise Solution
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
This is a great opportunity to join the most explosive growth company in the sporting goods industry! We are investing in our systems and team today to support a much larger business in the future. The Senior Analyst, BRM will serve as a key liaison between the business team, the corporate IT team, and software vendors. The right candidate will help guide our business to the next level through a combination of technology and process improvements. This individual will help design, build, and deploy new solutions while providing superior customer service. You need to believe in the Under Armour brand and the power to change the industry!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with business partners and acts as a liaison between Global/Regional IT and business partners. Provides education to partners with regards to IT service offerings and strategy. Manages stakeholder perceptions and expectations with all IT services.
- Gathers high level business requirements and defines scope during initial discovery. Owns the demand management process and portfolio for the function/region with strong global alignment.
- Implement and support our enterprise & direct-to-consumer applications, primarily: SAP FMS, SAP B1, Retail Pro, Allocation Tool and BI Reporting.
- Work closely with global/regional IT team participated in the SAP FMS rollout to S. Korea. Act as the single contact point and local coordinator for the project to arrange testing, training, cutover and go-live, and to provide seamless support during hyper-care and post-live phase.
- Monitor the status of each individual tickets/requirements/enhancements, oversee internal/external IT supporting assets and vendors, and make sure a high SLA is met.
- Cooperate with the business users and compose the application user manual, business work flow and SOP.
- Provide outstanding customer service, utilize problem solving and technical skills to support back office users and store team, answer questions, and document/track software bugs.
- Act as the go-to person, maximize system investments/capabilities by learning and providing in-depth functional and business knowledge in enterprise and retail application.
- Aggressively learn and evaluate existing infrastructure and processes for the ERP, POS, and Business Intelligence solutions, to uncover opportunities in the systems and provide solid business cases for future changes/enhancements.
- Support business growth by introducing new solutions, lead the software design, development, testing, implementation, and training. Quickly learn and adapt to new software, platforms, and business changes.
- Partner and contribute in a cross-functional team, thoroughly understand business needs, translate the needs into actionable projects and tasks, and implement technology solutions to satisfy the needs.
- Provide periodic “on-call” coverage after normal business hours, weekends and/or holidays to ensure minimal outage time and superior service.
- Execute Enterprise IT strategies and directives to ensure future company growth and success.
- Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Proven knowledge of enterprise/retail application incl. ERP, POS, MAP, BI Reporting
- Proven knowledge of general business processes of retail/sporting goods industry
- Fluent English
- Must demonstrate fluency in Excel/PowerPoint
- Must possess superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver projects and results within timelines.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and the ability to present information in a clear, concise and complete manner.
- Self-starter, creative, enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative attitude.
- Sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have natural intellectual curiosity and significant motivation.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management with MIS focus or Computer Science.
- 7+ years of experience in supporting enterprise & retail systems including ERP, POS, MAP, BI, and/or similar systems.
- Experience with SAP FMS, SAP B1, Retail Pro, JDA Allocation, Tableau / WEBI Reporting is preferred.
- IT service, Application support or IT project management experience is a plus.
- Retail or Sporting goods industry experience is a plus.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.