Part - Time Sales Teammate - Las Vegas North, NVApply Now
Part - Time Sales Teammate - Las Vegas North, NV
Under Armour Retail is seeking a brand passionate Sales Associate. The Sales Associate is responsible for individual sales performance. By maintaining a working knowledge of all Under Armour products, the Sales Associate will provide the Specialty experience to our customers though Service Culture and recommending the best. The Sales Associate must have a passion for the UA brand, embody UA culture and believe in the company spirit and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The Sales Teammate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Teammate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times. The Sales Teammate is expected to model Under Armour’s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
· Consistently demonstrate the Under Armour selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
· Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
· Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
· Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style.
· Promote awareness and growth of the Under Armour by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
· Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
· Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift.
· Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
· Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
· Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
· Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
· Previous retail experience preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates.
· Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
· Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
· Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc.to handle products.
· Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment.
· Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
· Proficient with technology.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
“In my opinion, the culture at Under Armour is a great reason to work here. We're more than just coworkers, we're teammates.” Gregory Rucker — Product Designer, Ecommerce
“My favorite part about working at Under Armour are my teammates. Each person I’ve met and worked with has been so kind and willing to teach.” Kaleen Iwema — Sr Software Engineer, Connected Fitness
“Our diversity in personalities is what makes us unique. We all come from different cultures, backgrounds and worlds.” Raymon Confiado — Customer Care Specialist, Connected Fitness
“I enjoy being part of a brand that is focused on making you better and working on products that my friends and family use on a regular basis.” Andrea Morato — Engineering Manager
“Stand for Equality resonates with me because UA champions respect, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, something that wasn’t always popular in sport.” Jarred Gammon — Account Manager, Connected Fitness
“Something unique at UA that I haven’t had in previous companies is employees forming groups to raise awareness of important ideas in the form of Culture Clubs.” Richard Chow — Sr Product Manager, Ad Systems
“It’s clear that everyone wants to help lift you up and achieve your career goals, so if you have big goals UA will help you get there.” Haley Gallup — House Manager
“Hearing how our athletes get excited about our product or future product makes me excited to be a part of such a great brand.” Michael Diliberto — Field experience specialist
“I have always been passionate about technology, health, fitness and sports. By being on the UA Digital team, I get to bring all of my interests together.” Lindy Wong — Field experience specialist