Assistant Store Manager Mallorca
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under the direction of the Store Manager, lead a team of dedicated associates who achieve or exceed the sales and profitability targets by maintaining operational and merchandising excellence and by delivering a compelling customer experience unique to Under Armour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Own the service culture and customer experience
- Lead and model the customer experience principles for store team; ensure store service/selling culture is representative of the Under Armour brand
- Partner with the Store Manager in maintaining all standards covering merchandise and floor sets
- Under the direction of the Store Manager, oversee all areas of inventory control; monitor store shrink performance within outlined expectations
- In partnership with the Store Manager, Retail Operations Team and local HR, own total team skill capability through robust on-boarding and continuous training
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to the Store Manager in all facets of store operations
- Under the direction of the Store Manager, ensure store payroll optimizes business results; ensure staff scheduling meet the needs of the business
- Compile customer feedback on product and communicate to Retail Operations team
- Ensure compliance with all UA policies and procedures
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- 1 -3 years retail store management, ideally with a premium international brand
- Familiarity with various retail POS register systems
- Strong understanding of store operations, including visual merchandising, stock room, risk management & safety
- Fluency in local language; proficiency in English highly desired
Behavioral Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Inspired Leadership. Articulates a compelling vision and the roadmap to success; adept at aligning and empowering a diverse set of teammates and stakeholders
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to the highest performance standards
“Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.