Professional, Ecommerce Inventory & Sell Through (ST)
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Professional, Ecommerce Inventory & Sell through (ST) – LATAM
**THIS ROLE IS A TEMPORARY ROLE (coverage for maternity leave) **
Reports to: Senior Manager, Ecommerce - LATAM
What do we need to do to offer the right product at the right price to our customer to improve our ST?
The E-commerce Inventory & ST teammate is accountable for ensuring to select optimal assortment while keeping healthy inventory levels across the Ecommerce websites across LATAM region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Owns selection of optimal product assortment (range) according to brand campaigns, financial targets, market trends, sell-through, and business goals, in alignment with global merchandising & DTC strategy.
- Responsible for keeping balanced and healthy inventory levels by taking timely decisions as well as suggesting commercial actions to maximize channel profitability.
- Coordinate readiness for all product imagery required on site to make sure collections can be launched on time, including local collections such as iOF, local production, etc.
- Coordinate translation readiness for all product copy in local language in relation with product name & product DNA.
- Accountable for assessing inventory risks and opportunities based on Sell-Through data, suggesting commercial actions to reduce risks/maximize opportunities.
- Responsible for driving above commercial activities and ensuring execution in alignment with Ecom Specialist at country and Customer Conversion person.
- Develop weekly ST reporting with focus on main campaigns and collections, including overall rates per division, category, gender, etc.
- Act as a team player with other Ecommerce counterparts, following suggestions and recommendations from acquisition, retention, operations & analytics teammates.
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience, in inventory management with preference on Ecommerce channel.
- Familiarity with Ecommerce platforms (Sales Force Commerce Cloud - SFCC preferred).
- Fluent in Spanish, English. Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience working with multiple regions is a plus.
Behavioral Attributes of Ideal Candidate:
- Inspired Leadership. Articulates a compelling vision and the roadmap to success; adept at aligning and empowering a diverse set of teammates and stakeholders
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.