Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Operations and Customer Service – LATAM
Reports to: Manager, Ecommerce Operations and Customer Service- LATAM
What do we need to do to offer the best follow up to our operations and customer services process and at the right moment, so we can offer our customer the best user experience?
The E-commerce Operations and Customer Service Rookie teammate is accountable for updating and sharing key reports to guaranty visibility and control of operations across Ecomm websites across LATAM region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, update and share operative and customer service reports for O&O sites of LATAM based on stablished cadence.
- Own the return process, running needed reports and reviewing status with operations for each O&O sites in LATAM.
- Monitor Order flow checks between Site and ERP, trouble shooting, and It support request for O&O LATAM sites.
- Provide information about business performance and take notes in running the business meetings to share it for weekly DTC report.
- Responsible to provide evidence to banks and antifraud vendors in order to defend chargeback cases for O&O LATAM countries.
- Responsible for Ecom Stockout Analysis, reporting and develop a sustainable process to implement and follow-up actions plans.
- Accountable for adjustments in customer service, Shipping and payment methods displayed on the policy area of sites.
- Act as a team player with other Ecommerce counterparts, following suggestions and recommendations from acquisition, retention, supply chain, accounting & analytics teammates.
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Be a current full- time college student in the penultimate year or beginning the last year of their University bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Office Package, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Experience, in process mapping, operations or Customer Service with preference on Ecommerce channel. Is a plus.
- Familiarity with Ecommerce platforms (Sales Force Commerce Cloud - SFCC preferred). Is a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish, English. Portuguese is a plus.
Behavioral Attributes of Ideal Candidate:
- Inspired Leadership. Articulates a compelling vision and the roadmap to success; adept at aligning and empowering a diverse set of teammates and stakeholders
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.