Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Reports to: Senior Manager, Brand/Category Marketing -LATAM
Under Armour’s Rookie Program brings students inside the world’s most dynamic brand. UA has internship opportunities for students of design, the sciences, engineering, the arts, or business.
We are looking for an outgoing and creative student to support our Marketing team in back office tasks and also to be part of special projects lead by the region in order to provide an outstanding service to our markets in LATAM and Emerging Markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- OASIS – artwork adaptation regional platform (40% of your time)
- Managing the upload and classification of artwork templates cross category and channels
- Verifying and approving orders for brand communication and making sure the other channels follow up and approve their orders (retail, wholesale, ecom and digital)
- Resolving missing assets and outstanding artwork requests
- Onboarding new teammates across all our markets on the platform processes
- Ariba – global agreement platform (5% of your time)
- Managing contract request processes
- Supporting markets with Sports Marketing (SpoMa) contract request processes
- Product Image Express (5% of your time)
- Downloading relevant product images for Press Kits per campaign to be deliver to all our markets
- Invoices process (10% of your time)
- Processing and tracking of invoices with accounting
- Follow up on payments with accounting
- Dropbox (10% of your time)
- Organizing folder structure and shared files for Regional Marketing Folder
- Consolidating and updating market planning files (906030, calendars, best practices, event pitches, reports, etc.)
- Reports (20% of your time)
- Tracking campaign execution reports
- Quarterly marketing reports
- Categories special Projects (10% of your time)
- Be part of a key project within the categories to be able to learn and acquire more marketing knowledge and expertise to grow in our department.
To become a Rookie at Under Armour, you must:
- Be a current full- time college student in the penultimate year or beginning the last year of their University Bachelor degree in careers area of Marketing or other related careers.
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Studies in Marketing, PR, Communications or Business administration
- Fluent in Spanish and English (oral and written).
- Knowledge on illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Previous work experience is a plus
Behavioral Attributes of Ideal Candidate:
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand