Key Accounts Rookie France
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
French version available below / Version française ci-dessous
Would you like to work for one of the fastest developing brands in the sporting goods industry? Did you always dream of working as a member of young, multinational team?
Do you have passion for sports?
If you answered YES to the above questions you might like to read further!
Our Key Accounts Intern will be located in our office in Boulogne-Billancourt
Through an internship from Under Armour, you’ll learn from others, and experience what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, innovative and growing company with a passion and drive to take Brand to the next level.
Our goal is to drive seasonal continuous growth with our retailers in France. Our sales team need to be supported to deliver the business required goals accordingly. You will be reporting to the Key Account Manager.
You Will Support Our French sales team on the Following Tasks:
The ideal candidate should be a business student with interest in working in a rapidly growing multi-national company within the sporting goods industry. You will have various tasks to support the sales regional teams, including:
• Running and send-out of weekly reports
• Sales actions directly in store (Intersport): staff technology training / merchandising / space negotiation
• Collection Sell in during trade fares
• Working with sales tools such as catalogues and imagery
• Preparation of the sales plans
• Work to manage sample organization and showroom coordination
• Continuous development of processes
• The opportunity of working on various projects
• 4th/5th year business school student
• Strong sales capabilities, Sport enthusiast and flexible character
• Fluent English (written and spoken), Knowledge of a second European analogue is a beneficial
• Good analytical skills and excellent proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Highly motivated, proactive approach, hands-on, with problem solving and independent mentality
• Demonstrate strong skills in working cross-functionally amongst marketing, sales agencies and customer service
- Start: November 2019
Under Armour est à la recherche d'un(e) stagiaire à compter de novembre 2019 pour une durée de 6 mois.
Vous serez intégré(e) à l’ensemble de notre équipe sales et travaillerez notamment de façon transversale et conjointe avec les Key Account Managers de 2 départements : Buying Groups (Intersport, Sport 2000) et Key Accounts (Citadium, BHV…)
- Assister les Key Account Managers sur leurs missions liées à la partie commerciale
- Préparer des rapports et analyses de vente
- Prendre en charge les actions terrain en magasin (visites)
- Assister et/ou participer a la préparation de réunions client (sell-in, journées d’achat, conventions)
- Aider à l’organisation du showroom
- Préparation de présentations et catalogues de ventes à destination des clients
- Etudiant(e) en université/école de commerce tournée vers le commerce international
- Français et Anglais courant (parlés et écrits)
- Bonnes capacités d’analyse, excellente maîtrise d’Excel et Powerpoint
- Amateur/amatrice de sport
- Personne motivée, capable de faire preuve de proactivité et d’autonomie, ainsi que de résoudre des problèmes de façon indépendante
- Capable de travailler de façon transversale avec plusieurs équipes (sales, marketing, customer service)
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.