Store Associate (Saturday Only, 8 hours) - Parndorf
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
Under Armour is looking for Summer Temps - Join our team during July, August, and September for 25 - 30 hours a week.
Summary: contribute to the achievement of the store sales and profitability targets by maintaining operational and merchandising excellence and by delivering a compelling customer experience unique to Under Armour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Model the service culture and customer experience
- Maintain all standards covering merchandise and floor sets
- Remain current in product knowledge and UA Brand stories through active participation in all training sessions: be a “brand ambassador”
- Ensure compliance with all UA policies and procedures
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to the Store Manager in all facets of store operations
- Model the behaviors reflected in the UA Way: Walk with a Purpose; Be Humble, Stay Hungry; No One Person is Bigger than the Brand – Team; Integrity
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- 1 - 2 years retail store selling experience ideally with a premium international brand
- A demonstrated passion for sport
- Fluency in local language; proficiency in English preferred
Behavioral Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to the highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.