Warehouse Teammate Compliance, Team 2 (T-F 4pm-230am)
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The position of Warehouse Teammate is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the picking, packing, scanning of orders, receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product for customer delivery. Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintains clean shipping supply area; complies with UA procedures, policies and regulations as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Inclusive, but not limited, to the following duties:
- Receives product from outside vendors to fulfill UA orders for internal and external customers
- Utilizes hand–held computers/RF guns to enter product received into in-house inventory management database
- Ensures that product barcodes scan correctly into hand-held computers/RF guns
- Uses pallet jack to store received merchandise in the correct location in order to process sales orders efficiently
- Must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked
- Reviews orders to determine if they were picked, packed correctly to minimize exceptions
- Assists with the development of efficient space planning for reserved storage areas
- Performs various computerized and manual tasks associated with the processing of sales orders
- Creates and ensures accurate labeling of customer product according to vendor compliance manuals
- Controls the quality and quantity of an order
- Consolidates product cases into the least amount needed for shipping
- Loads customer product into virtual trailers for shipping
- Assists the Department Manager/Supervisor in achieving goals of the departments
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Assisting with safety/housekeeping audits in their respective department
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs and the preparation, break down, consolidation, packaging, picking and/or palletization of customer product.
- Utilizes RF unit to scan product barcodes, enter into inventory database and/or pick customer orders.
- Retrieve and place merchandise in trailers, pallet locations, and pallet racks by using power equipment.
- Demonstrates willingness to train and assist cross-functionally in other areas of the DH.
- May work in various departments as needed.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and to make reasonable accommodations as needed.
None; this position has no direct reports.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE/CRITICAL SKILLS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; 6 months warehouse experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems preferred; warehouse control systems
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; ability to follow detailed instructions both written and verbally; ability to apply concepts of basic math; basic written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Frequent or continuous standing, lifting, walking and bending. Regularly handles objects, tools, and/or controls; reaches with arms; uses cutting device to open or break down cartons. May frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds overhead. Vision abilities depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment.
The essential functions of the job are usually performed indoors and may rarely be performed outdoors, including during both hot and cold weather. Work performed will be near or involving moving mechanical equipment. Work may be performed at heights of up to 50 feet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Paid “UA Give Back” Volunteer Days: work alongside your team to support initiatives in your local community.
- Under Armour merchandise & Connected Fitness app discounts – including MyFitnessPal & MapMyFitness!
- Maternity and Parental Leave for eligible and FMLA-eligible teammates.
- Health & fitness benefits, discounts and resources- We offer teammates across the country programs to promotephysical activity and overall well-being.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.