Customer Happiness Specialist II
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
MyFitnessPal, creators of one of the most popular mobile apps in the world, is looking for an experienced, customer-focused, and action-oriented Customer Care Specialist to join our growing Customer Happiness/Tech Support team. With responsibility for delivering polite, accurate, and timely responses to all member concerns, you will work with your own and other teams to ensure each of our members has an exceptional experience using MyFitnessPal.
• Address tech support and other customer concerns escalated via email
• Own addressing all customer concerns through our tech support forum
• Collect and communicate user requests to help shape the future of MyFitnessPal
• Assist Tier I Customer Care Specialists in solving basic technical problems
• Coordinate communicating information on current issues to the Tier 1 Customer Care team •Investigate escalated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking for known solutions related to these more complex issues
• Log tickets and escalate trending issues to engineering and product teams to ensure technical issues are promptly resolved
• Provide feedback to peers and supervisors to promote a positive work culture
• Collaborate with your team to ensure team goals are met daily
• 3+ years in customer service
• 1+ years in tech support
• The ability to type 60+ words per minute
• Excellent writing skills
• General Computer/Tablet/Smart Phone Knowledge
• A comprehension and ability to execute troubleshooting theory
• A flexible schedule including weekend and evening availability
• The ability to learn on the fly and adapt to change
• A team-oriented, peer-positive attitude
• High Emotional IQ & high levels of professional integrity
• Dedication to customer satisfaction
• The ability to work in our San Francisco office at least one day per week
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.