Lead, HRBP - Digital
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Lead, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for the full spectrum of HR practices. This role will provide business partnership support to our Digital Product teams in San Francisco, & Austin, TX. The role will sit in San Francisco, CA.
This teammate will be embedded in HR strategies such as; talent strategy, succession planning and performance management, talent acquisition, training and organizational development, associate relations, compensation & benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
May include the following:
- Subject matter expert and resource for the business unit team providing both strategic and hands-on expertise with HR policy and practice
- Develop and promote a positive employer-employee relationship while keeping a pulse on the culture, morale and engagement levels across the team--celebrating successes as we drive towards aggressive business goals.
- Responsible for all aspects of Performance and Talent Management
- Works closely with department management to assess in-house talent and create strategy to identify and retain current talent as well as attract outside talent to the business
- Engage HR specialist functions to create and deploy the following:
- Ensure we develop talent pipeline strategies and build capability to effectively recruit and screen candidates.
- Consistent pipeline of internal and external talent for job openings
- Constructive performance review process
- Proper application of benefits and rewards programs
- Training & developmental programs meeting the needs of the specific business unit
- Establishing wage and salary structure and pay policies
- Provide coaching and counseling to business partners in all areas of Human Capital
- Assist managers when addressing performance--facilitation and delivery
- Conduct exit interviews and draw learnings to influence ongoing improvement
- Attend business units’ staff meetings to stay connected to business needs
- Sets practices to align with corporate HR policy
- Proactively seek knowledge of both industry and functional specialty researching best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons in order to create HR practices that are best in class
- Model organizational culture, values, and behaviors
- Ability to work at ease with cross-functional teams that span multiple locations
- Ability to change course easily – knows when to be patient and when to push also while working in the “gray.”
- Skilled in balancing multiple priorities. Acts as a change agent in a fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious – takes initiative, and takes personal ownership and accountability.
- Strong integrator – innately knows when share information or to bring parties and business units together
- Strong HR skills and experience working with current best practices and industry trends
- Experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Successful track record in building and maintaining relationships (confidence and credibility) at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record in instituting and managing change
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development
- Strong project management skills
- Affiliations with successful companies who practice effective Human Resources Management
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 4-5 years experience gained through increasingly responsible management positions within Human Resources
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.