Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Product Manager, Under Armour (Connected Fitness, MyFitnessPal)
Under Armour’s San Francisco-based Connected Fitness team seeks a product manager with experience and passion building apps and services that improve millions of people’s lives around the world. The team is nimble and has a direct impact defining experiences for MyFitnessPal across mobile, web, wearables, apparel, voice, and more.
Apply if you:
- have at least a 3-year track record as a product manager collaborating with designers, engineers, product analysts, and others to regularly ship product, notably mobile experiences for iOS and Android
- have a passion for how health and fitness can transform people’s lives
- have an eye for identifying experiences that address market opportunities, optimize funnels, and most importantly help users reach their health and fitness goals
- can drive product vision, strategy, and alignment with other roadmaps
- can exercise a range of skills, from quantitative and qualitative insights-gathering to definition, validation, delivery, and measurement
- think beyond functionality and interfaces to user goals and journeys
- regularly dive into data using the usual tools (e.g. Amplitude)
- get excited by A/B tests
- are both a strategic and conceptual thinker as well as a tactical and pragmatic practitioner who gets stuff done
- can scope down a project to a true MVP
- are highly analytical but willing to take some risks and make big bets
- are curious and love exploration but are truly a problem solver at heart
- are a storyteller with the ability to distill ideas, clearly communicate them, and influence others to build consensus and mobilize teams
- can navigate and even drive change to improve how we work
- want to learn, grow, and elevate those around you
- are the kind of person others want to work with
- make awesome things, with a track record to prove it
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.