Senior Lead Analyst, Product Analytics
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Job Description – Senior Lead Revenue Operations Analyst, San Francisco
Do you geek out at the intersection of statistics and storytelling? Are you passionate about finding the story the data is telling, and using it to help drive key decisions? Are you interested in helping shape the direction of the world’s largest health and fitness community?
The Under Armour Connected Fitness team, the world’s most integrated digital health suite of apps, devices, and apparel, needs an experienced analyst/data scientist to join our Revenue Operations team in our downtown SF office. As part of the Revenue Operations team that optimizes revenue opportunities across the Connected Fitness eco-system, the Senior Lead Product Analystwill help guide development and innovation of new features and products through deep data analytics and consumer insights. They will coordinate with the media and marketing functions to maximize the value of the digital consumer by ensuring that Under Armour provides the highest possible value to that consumer. They will perform:
- In depth analysis of revenue products, including
- User behavior analysis
- Overseeing proper design and implementation of A/B tests
- Segmentation/funnel studies
- Churn and conversion modeling
- Clustering/User Profiles
- Success metrics development
- Revenue KPIs and other key metric definitions
- Data source analysis and requirements definition
- Data flow algorithm optimization and automation
- Reporting and visualization
- Integration with Engineering teams
- Requirements building for data infrastructure
- Instrumentation definition with development engineers
- ETL prototype development
- Complex data analysis tasks
- Machine learning models (classification, regression, clustering)
- LTV (lifetime value) calculation
- Data transformation scripting
- Conversion of data into stories for broad audience consumption
The most successful applicants will have experience with the following:
- 10 years+ in data analytics/data science
- Advanced degree in an analytical field (predictive analytics, data science, business, statistics, hard or social sciences)
- Advanced SQL skills
- Dexterity with an advanced statistical package (e.g. Pandas, SciPy, SciKitLearn)
- Programming in a scripting environment (e.g. Jupyter notebooks)
- Tableau/Looker visualization
- A/B testing including optimal sample size and experiment duration determination, significance of results calculation
- Communicating data stories in written and verbal form to wide audiences of varying levels of sophistication
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.