EA / Office Manager
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
- Manage all internal/external stakeholder interactions in a professional, confident manner.
- Anticipate needs of MD and operate at a rapid pace alongside an entrepreneurial leadership.
- Manage and monitor MD’s calendar aligned to changing priorities.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel of MD and build organized, detailed trip itineraries.
- Manage expense reporting for MD.
- Represent the office of the MD on sensitive and highly confidential information with absolute discretion and tact.
- Owner of KLT meetings: agenda preparation, calendar maintenance, reserving and preparing physical space for meeting, preparation of related meeting materials, and communication of summarized action items to each leader and their direct reports.
- Assist with personal tasks as assigned by MD
- Responsible for organizing Teammate Team Building activities (e.g. Company Events – Armour Day; Year-end party and Tea-time etc.) and Coordinate communications to broader HRBP or HR as needed
- Provides office management services on Korea Office relating to security, Health & safety, office environment & facilities with relevant parties.
- Owner of Vendor management - negotiation of rate and service charge; performance review for vendors (travel & booking related / cleaning agency / stationery-beverage vendor / quick service agency / bisiness card agency / any rental service related, etc.); coordination of payment and follow up.
- Manage property and utilities for office with its contract and payment
- Manages company car & user log and coordination of payment and follow up
- 4-8 years of Executive Assistant experience or similar work experience.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Exceptional multi-tasker.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Capable of pushing back and having crucial conversations in a respectful manner.
- Possess confidence, poise and professionalism.
- Guided by business common sense and integrity.
- Balanced blend of accountability, humility and authority.
- Very strong communication skills is a must.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.