Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Key Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. The Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned key account objectives. He or she represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Drive partnership performance through engagement of key stakeholders at a senior level, and deliver world class customer service
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- An MBA, Masters in a related discipline or advanced degree will be an added advantage.
- 6-8 years’ experience in the Sports (Retail) or Fashion (Retail) Industry.
- Sound knowledge of retail operations and mathematics, budget management, merchandising, retail buying & sales.
- Ability to effectively apply sound project management methodologies
- Highly developed organization skills and high profile communication skills
- Process and delivery orientation with high sound business analysis and quantitative skills
- Multinational reporting and willingness to travel locally and internationally
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills. Has cultural sensitivity to Regional/country unique business environment and the consensus-building & decision-making processes.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.