Professional, Ecommerce Marketing Specialist
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for the management and ongoing optimization of all conversion, acquisition and retention digital marketing activities driving traffic and sales to our eCommerce sites in Australia and New Zealand.
The main objective of this role is to boost the online customer acquisition strategy and assist in marketing activities with our internal brand marketing team and our digital marketing agency (Paid, CRM, email marketing, affiliates, lead gen, partnerships, performance channels), inclusive of eCommerce marketing creative process to pursue growth opportunities in Australia and New Zealand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyse digital advertising performance and recommend actionable plan accordingly.
- Develop and implement strategies to better support the ecommerce channel and maximize Under Armour’s digital growth and penetration.
- Manage digital marketing agency.
- Own the day to day communication with all partners.
- Assess & develop new growth opportunities that can deliver both value & solid ROI.
- Maintain and invigorate our existing partner portfolio with frequent communication & content update.
- Identify and recommend local campaigns initiatives.
- Brief creative content and support ad-hoc campaign requirements.
- Partner with internal teams to improve onsite & offsite strategies that connect to broader campaigns.
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- 2-3 years’ experience in eCommerce.
- Understanding of the digital marketing mix
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Budget management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience in managing agencies and content partners
- Passionate about marketing and sports
- Undergraduate degree (supportive, but not nessecary) in marketing, administration, business or relevant careers
Behavioral Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations. Comfortable with fast-paced work environment.
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self to highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.