Part - Time Stock Teammate (5a-10a) - Washington, PAApply Now
Part - Time Stock Teammate (5a-10a) - Washington, PA
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Stock Teammate is responsible for maximizing selling potential by ensuring the efficient and effective flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor. The Stock Teammate is accountable for delivering on all aspects of stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) and achieving the brand standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising. The Stock Teammate is expected to model Under Armour’s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
- Consistently achieve brand productivity standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising through utilizing the company tools and resources.
- Maintain stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) to support efficient and effective handling and placement of merchandise, visual props, marketing and fixtures in order to maximize sales and productivity.
- Execute efficient and effective shipment processing by following processing and placement guidelines; track and communicate units per hour productivity to store leadership.
- Support, understand and adhere to Under Armour’s visual standards in order to maximize merchandise presentations when flowing product from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Partner with store leadership to ensure all aspects of replenishment are properly executed to include Fill the Floor, power closes, power opens and merchandise adjustments.
- Communicate merchandising opportunities to store leadership as identified through replenishing size specific quantities throughout the store: recommend and execute merchandising adjustments in compliance with Under Armour’s visual standards.
- Execute markdowns and re-ticketing in the stockroom and on the sales floor; update store leadership on compliance.
- Partner with store leadership to complete stock transfers and process damages.
- Consistently provide support to fellow teammates through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
- Engage in, maintain and support safety standards on sales floor and in the stockroom; communicate safety concerns to store leadership.
- Aware of and follows Loss Prevention policies; advises management of any unusual internal or external activity.
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and teammates.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment.
- Ability to lift cartons weighing up to 25lbs.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
- Proficient with technology.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
“In my opinion, the culture at Under Armour is a great reason to work here. We're more than just coworkers, we're teammates.” Gregory Rucker — Product Designer, Ecommerce
“My favorite part about working at Under Armour are my teammates. Each person I’ve met and worked with has been so kind and willing to teach.” Kaleen Iwema — Sr Software Engineer, Connected Fitness
“Our diversity in personalities is what makes us unique. We all come from different cultures, backgrounds and worlds.” Raymon Confiado — Customer Care Specialist, Connected Fitness
“I enjoy being part of a brand that is focused on making you better and working on products that my friends and family use on a regular basis.” Andrea Morato — Engineering Manager
“Stand for Equality resonates with me because UA champions respect, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, something that wasn’t always popular in sport.” Jarred Gammon — Account Manager, Connected Fitness
“Something unique at UA that I haven’t had in previous companies is employees forming groups to raise awareness of important ideas in the form of Culture Clubs.” Richard Chow — Sr Product Manager, Ad Systems
“It’s clear that everyone wants to help lift you up and achieve your career goals, so if you have big goals UA will help you get there.” Haley Gallup — House Manager
“Hearing how our athletes get excited about our product or future product makes me excited to be a part of such a great brand.” Michael Diliberto — Field experience specialist
“I have always been passionate about technology, health, fitness and sports. By being on the UA Digital team, I get to bring all of my interests together.” Lindy Wong — Field experience specialist