CRM Solutions Architect
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The immediate opportunity is to work in Under Armour's Global CRM team, collaborating with Technology, Data and Marketing to ensure the business is fully leveraging platform capabilities of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to execute its CRM strategy.
This new role will be tasked with helping Under Armour transform CRM and personalization capabilities by ensuring that the CRM team is able to tap into the wealth of Customer data and help establish multichannel CRM as a key driver of top-of-funnel brand advocacy as well as direct conversion growth.
In addition to demonstrated proficiency within Salesforce Email Studio (Exact Target), which we consider table stakes, the ideal candidate will have first-hand experience implementing solutions on at least two additional modules, including Mobile, Advertising, and Automation Studios and Journey/Audience Builder.
This role is critical to enable marketing teams around the globe to get the most out of our technology investments and data assets. You will be a leader and a teacher, creating innovative solutions as well as the support structure to scale those solutions globally. You will be highly organized, process-oriented and results-driven.
You’ll need to be great at building relationships internally and with our agency partners, unafraid of working at pace while juggling multiple projects, and have the analytical mindset to continually review and optimize our CRM activities.
- Collaborate with regional Marketing & Technology teams to execute CRM strategies
- Develop and implement new capabilities in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Understand and establish connections between global and regional teams
- Organize rapid test & learn initiatives that establish global CRM best-practices and expand our “playbook”
- Ensure integrity of data within SFMC, treating data as an asset and privacy as an imperative
- Support the adoption of SFMC among regional teammates and facilitate their proficiency
- Troubleshoot issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, tracking and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Develop and coordinate social media marketing activities related to promotion of campaigns and thought leadership (Optional)
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years in Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions including Journey Builder journey creation, Data Extensions, AmpScript, Social Studio, Advertising Studio and Contact Builder.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud methodology, which includes both implementation and technical Marketing Cloud expertise
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Experience in Developing Reusable components in Marketing Cloud and setting up Triggered - real-time emails.
- Strong knowledge of developing AmpScript code to implement personalization
- Experience with CSS and HTML for email creation
- Knowledge of basic SQL, including join statements
- Expert knowledge of responsive email development principles and ability to create HTML content to work across different browsers and email programs
- Experience in Managing account configurations Configuring Roles and Business Units
- Exposure to Contact Builder, Audience Builder and Predictive intelligence
- Strong writing skills with the ability to create documentation for both business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to propose cost effective marketing technology solutions to address business challenges such as improvement of development, processes and governance standards
- At least 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget development and implementations skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills and success interacting with senior-level executives in a corporate environment
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5-7 year experience minimum
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant or Certified Email Specialist (preferred)
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Organizational skills
- Multi-tasker (fast-paced environment)
- Time management
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.