Account Manager, Golf Specialty
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour’s North America Wholesale team is looking for an independently motivated Account Manager to drive our apparel, footwear and accessories business for a diverse, nation-wide customer base. Customers include PGA Tour Super Store, Worldwide Golf, and various other Golf Specialty accounts.
The Account Manager is responsible for using data analytics and a keen business acumen to lead sell-in and sell-through activities that maximize account profitability. This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Specialty Sales (Golf & Run) and partner closely with the account services, marketing, merchandising and planning functions.
- Develop and implement consumer business unit strategies to hit revenue and margin targets
- Use analytical insights and marketing assets to ensure sell-through success of directed assortment and effectively connect with consumers
- Deliver seamless order bank management: inquiries regarding orders, shipments and products, inventory management
- Partner with marketing team to effectively communicate brand and seasonal product initiatives to accounts
- Track, monitor and report on sales forecasts and orders on a weekly/monthly cadence
- Prepare and deliver clear and persuasive product presentations and business reviews to internal and external stakeholders
- Role is based at the Under Armour Global Headquarters in Baltimore, MD
- Occasional travel to account offices as needed
- Ability to approach challenges in an innovative and collaborative way
- Ability to own the full responsibility of your business
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Account Management/Sales experience with regional or national accounts.
- Sales experience in the Golf industry is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- High-level skills with database/spreadsheet programs, SAP and MS Office
- Determination to help UA continue to be an industry leader
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.