Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain and prioritize the Outlook Calendar and tasks for team on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinate travel and create travel itineraries for Executive; complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Performs a variety of general clerical duties, such as copying, filing, faxing and typing.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates and arranges all team building events, activities (on and off campus), community give backs, etc.
- Acts as a liaison between executive and department. Is the main point of contact for entire department.
- Effectively multi-tasks while keeping a calm composure.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records minutes as needed.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance for team.
- Successfully juggle complicated projects with high performance people throughout the company.
- Work cross functionally with Finance and Treasury leaders, other department executives and their assistants.
- Proactively looks around corners and always thinking ahead for the executive’s needs.
- Get high priority, vital assignments done quickly and accurately. Compiles information and create VP presentations in Microsoft Power Point if needed.
- Develop presentations for internal and external customers.
- Responds to sensitive and highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Assist and coordinate with other departmental/team requests and meetings, as needed.
- Willingness to be flexible in staying late and working at offsite events if needed.
- The Executive support for this position is all about THE TEAM, THE TEAM, THE TEAM.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Prior experience supporting a senior executive is a plus. Able to make decisions with minimal direction and possess a service-oriented mindset.
- Work independently and efficiently in the face of some level of ambiguity from executive leaders.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure. Ability to cite examples of when positivity and optimism played a role in their ability to deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate how she/he has authentically connected with people in a positive and optimistic way. Enjoy working and connecting with people at all levels of the organization and solving problems on behalf of the Executive.
- Goes above and beyond to ensure the department is taken care of with a team player attitude.
- Proactive thinker who is always looking around corners to ensure smooth transitions for executive and entire department.
- Flexible with change and able to shift gears quickly. Can provide examples of how she/he continually solves problems and re-prioritizes their day to keep up with the demands of a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proven ability to be a gatekeeper for the Executive by providing excellent customer service skills to internal and external partners by using tact and good judgment.
- Proven ability in keeping Executive focused and organized.
- Strong Communication skills. Able to express facts and ideas in writing in a clear, convincing and organized manner; listen effectively, and clarify information as needed.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; and 2+ years’ experience working in a professional business environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook and PowerPoint. MacBook and/or PC proficient is critical.
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.