Auditor, QA Outbound
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Responsible for the review and analysis of Incoming Garments, Accessories or Footwear and any manual tasks associated with the processing of Quality or Vendor Compliance Audits. Responsible to maintain inventory accuracy during all audits and reviews.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inclusive, but not limited, to the following duties:
- Ensures the maintenance of a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust and mop.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Able to use a measuring tape, documents and computer system to effectively analyze incoming Garments, Accessories or Footwear.
- Able to calculate fractions, percentages and other basic math skills to determine measurement specifications on Garments, Accessories or Footwear.
- Clear written and oral communication skills to effectively describe details regarding the analysis of the Garment, Accessory or Footwear.
- Able to utilize a desktop or laptop computer and the related software to process and audit each shipment.
- Uses RF Gun to insure the accuracy of the inventory levels for each shipment is maintained.
- Assists the Department Manager/Supervisor in achieving goals of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All candidates must pass a written test and color appreciation exam
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma (or GED);
- 6 months warehouse experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.)
- Four-year college or university
- 6 months warehouse experience preferred
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents (to include UA Tech Packs), charts and computer screen information. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, etc.
- MS Office proficiency is required – advanced knowledge of Excel a plus
- Internet software and database software required
Other Critical Skills
- Reliability and dependability essential.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions both written and verbally.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math to include fractions, decimals and percentages.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, frequently above shoulders; and talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, climb, bend at the waist, and stoop. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. 75% of frequent lifts may be floor-to-waist; 25% of frequent lifts may be waist-to-shoulder. Occasionally, the employee may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. 80% of occasional lifts may be floor-to-waist; 20% of occasional lifts may be waist-to-shoulder. Rarely, the employee may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds overhead. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be in an environmentally controlled facility. The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.