Consumer Engagement Strategy Lead, Influencer Marketing
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is seeking a Strategy Lead for Influencer Marketing for our growing Global Consumer Engagement group. This role will be responsible for leading insight-driven strategic development for Under Armour’s Global Influencer Marketing practice.
We are looking for a thought leader with a proven track record in using data, cultural trends and consumer insights to identify, understand, and authentically engage communities of target consumers. As a relatively new group within Under Armour, we’re looking to add talent that can help further define the culture we’re creating… consumer-centric, intellectually curious, and always innovating.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sport and pop culture, social media, insights, analytics, and a desire to drive business impact by seeing ahead of the curve.
- Develop insight-driven strategies of Under Armour’s global influencer marketing strategy.
- Work with Brand Marketing to align on seasonal business initiatives and execute influencer marketing strategies that drive against brand goals.
- Develop a rationale for who the brand should partner with and drive communications to help foster those relationships.
- Identify key trends and consumer insights to align brand goals with target audience communities.
- Partner with Category Content Strategists to map influencer strategies against category content plans.
- Work with regional marketing partners to drive global influencer best practices and deliver against seasonal influencer content needs.
- Track influencer program performance against defined KPI’s and evaluate the impact of our work, providing actionable insights for the future to cross-functional partners.
- Manage and maintain a test and learn agenda built to pilot new influencer partners, content, product, and platforms.
- Manage agency and 3rdparty relationships.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in influencer marketing, talent management, or social media (agency or client side).
- Deep Understanding of digital landscape, media, trends and online consumer behavior.
- Proven project management skills with a knack for cross-functional collaboration and a focus on completing on time and on budget.
- Experience working within influencer management platforms. • Ability to track KPIs and analyze data to build narratives that help optimize performance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – must be able to both educate and gain consensus with internal partners and decision makers.
- Pro-active in pursuing new opportunities, ideas, platforms, etc. • Professional experience in or personal passion for sport and entertainment a plus.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an openness to change as our company grows.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.