Go-to-Market Operations Manager
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Go-To-Market (GTM) Operations Manager will be part of the go-to-market function reporting to Sr Mgr, GTM Process. The Lead, GTM Operations will be responsible for working with the regions and select functions across the organization to optimize product release and go-to-market across the organization. This role will support cross-functional execution against GTM strategies in region, through the development, optimization and consistent delivery against scalable processes and operational rhythms with providing streamlined communication between global and regional teams.
- Responsible for understanding the end-to-end GTM process from concept to sell-through, including interdependencies between functions (Merchandising, Marketing, Planning, Supply Chain, Operations, Sales, Retail, Ecommerce, etc.) across the organization
- Work directly with the assigned Regional GTM champions and select Global GTM champions to enable execution of GTM strategies
- Support Regional GTM process documentation and evolution
- Support collaboration across functions and regions to develop framework and content for regionally led GTM milestones
- Lead documentation of actions & follow-up for Regional GTM meetings and Regionally led GTM milestones
- Lead post-mortem sessions to discuss any recommendations for next season
- Support ad-hoc GTM projects as needed
- Proven cross functional business process and project management experience.
- Outstanding people and relationship skills and ability to interact with different levels of a cross-functional, international organization, consultative and collaborative style.
- Highly organized -ability to prioritize & meet multiple deadlines in compressed timeframe situations with attention to detail.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Pragmatic problem solver with a strategic process and solutions oriented mindset.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of global experience within Product, Marketing, Merchandising, Sales, Direct to Consumer, Planning, Operations, Strategy, and/or Consulting for consumer goods. Knowledge within multiple functions preferred
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.