HR Systems & Process Manager
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The HR Systems & Process Manager is responsible for coordinating, planning and managing the maintenance and enhancement of the core HR System landscape and own business process mapping for the Human Resources Department. This role is responsible for driving continuous improvement across the HR function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will manage business process mapping and enterprise HR software to drive optimal performance and process. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build and develop a team to stand up a center of expertise in HR BPM capability, aligned to UA’s Global BPM protocols
- Ensure all process maps are accurate and continually updated when changes are identified through regular process reviews; work to drive innovation by benchmarking against leading practices and identifying initiatives with IT and HR COEs, partnering closely with SMEs, to optimize capability and efficiency
- Continue to monitor and assess processes to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes; make changes as needed to adjust improvements to reflect better results of targeted outcomes
- Support the implantation of the HR process and system roadmap by leading implementations and process improvements; in partnership with key stakeholders, support the ongoing development of the roadmap as progress is made and business needs evolve
- Understand the data sets produced and consumed by the HR systems to advise and inform HR business processes
- Own core HR systems; enhance and maintain existing systems to deliver desired functionality while ensuring efficient business process automation
- Own and manage all data components of the HRIS managing change requests with a global governance; document and track system configuration enhancements
- Implement technology fixes to mitigate issues or downtime and drive efficacy
- Support and educate HR and other end-users in the effective use of HR systems to cultivate sustainment and on-going user adoption.
- Test and validate any system releases
- Administer system security
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES):
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility by demonstrating expertise
- Have strong personal impact and resilience, and be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions
- Able to successfully own and manage their own work accountability, while developing the capabilities of their team
- Strong creative, analytical and problem-solving skills required; take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Be able to analyze complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
- Be skilled in facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members and be capable of motivating teams to maximize performance
- Excellent customer service focus and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to respond with flexibility as organizational requirements and systems change
- Deep understanding of HR business processes and data; knowledge of payroll concepts and processes
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with three or more years of HR systems experience required
- One or more years’ experience of leading a team (either directly or indirectly)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Expertise in Excel, including advanced features
- Strong understanding of SuccessFactors Employee Central required
- SFX Accreditation preferred
- BPM or lean practice experience preferred
- Relocation may be provided up to a specified amount
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Paid “UA Give Back” Volunteer Days: work alongside your team to support initiatives in your local community.
- Under Armour merchandise & Connected Fitness app discounts – including MyFitnessPal & MapMyFitness!
- Maternity and Parental Leave for eligible and FMLA-eligible teammates.
- Health & fitness benefits, discounts and resources- We offer teammates across the country programs to promotephysical activity and overall well-being.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.