Supervisor - Castel Romano
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Summary: under the direction of the Store Manager, lead a team of dedicated associates who achieve or exceed the sales and profitability targets by maintaining operational and merchandising excellence and by delivering a compelling customer experience unique to Under Armour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform store opening and closing procedures.
- Support the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the customer experience principles for store team; ensure store service/selling culture is representative of the Under Armour brand.
- Partner with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in maintaining all standards covering merchandise and floor sets.
- Under the direction of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, oversee all areas of inventory control; monitor store shrink performance within outlined expectations.
- Support the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, Retail Operations Team and local HR regarding on-boarding and continuous training.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to the Store Manager in all facets of store operations.
- Ensure compliance with all UA policies and procedures.
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- 1 -2 years retail store management, ideally with a premium international brand
- Familiarity with various retail POS register systems
- Strong understanding of store operations, including visual merchandising, stock room, risk management & safety
- Fluency in local language; proficiency in English highly desired
Behavioral Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Inspired Leadership. Articulates a compelling vision and the roadmap to success; adept at aligning and empowering a diverse set of teammates and stakeholders
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to the highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the bran
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.