Lead, IT Service Delivery
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
LEAD, IT SERVICE DELIVERY – LATAM
Reports to: Director,Strategy, Business Development & IT - LATAM
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
As business requires, build a great team to act as escalation point between UA Teammates and next level/tier IT.
- Monitor LAN, WAN, telecommunications equipment, and wire closet(s) for performance and uptime for corporate offices and retail stores for UA Emerging Markets region.
- In collaboration with US IT, establish SLA standards/targets regarding availability and application performance.
- Provide Wintel and Global Telecom Team with basic data center support including racking new hardware and performing basic maintenance
- Monitor servers and VMs for uptime, and maintenance per Corporate SOPs
- Citrix client support regarding session and performance troubleshooting
IT Retail services:
- Oversight of IT Infrastructure Procurement while continuously search for cost optimizations
- Oversight the acquisition of telecom circuits for new store (data / voice)
- Coordinate and oversee cabling providers and IT Infra installers.
- Coordinate and oversee telecom providers
- Coordinate and oversee security and asset protection providers
- Oversee the incident management process for POS/PC/Network
- Review stores blueprints for security cameras position and IT Infra installation
- Gather & Define IT infrastructure requirements
- Design, Plan & Execute Retail IT Infrastructure
- Ensure weekly updates to NSO committee are provided
- Maintain constant stream of communication with Retail managers to timely identify and discuss issues and risks
- Oversee operational and support KPIs with service providers
- Help define the regional Retail IT roadmap
- Manage and oversee the procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of customer support requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Help Desk functions
- Evaluate, implement, and support key IT Support Systems in order to optimize current desktop support processes; coordinate, manage, and execute Desktop Support projects, track progress, revise deadlines and ensure they meet changing needs and requirements as well as develop technical documentation for Desktop support staff and end users.
- Manage the relationship with Site Support services vendors to ensure they comply with the required SLAs, SLOs and KPIs.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of tier 2/3 hardware and software problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed. This includes prioritizing and scheduling of incidents and requests, as well as escalate incidents outside the Help Desk to the appropriate IT teams when required
- Manage the support of Windows and Mac OS X endpoints, and ensure current global images are deployed for scheduled hardware deployments and maintained up-to-date (Global IT standard configurations)
- Onboarding new employees into various IT related systems (and similarly assisting with existing employees)
- Work with Retail Software Partners to ensure adequate POS support is provided within region.
- Hire team member(s), per approved budget, to support the operations, retail stores, and store opening. Encourage the team members and create an environment to develop them.
- IT investment & expense control: Monitor local IT expenses and maintain associated budget; coordinate with Corporate IT team for WAN Circuit selection and management.
- Coordinate with US IT (and other international, as appropriate) Teams to implement and exceed corporate goals, objectives, and standards. Gain and provide knowledge transfer.
- Work in collaboration with US IT (and other international, as appropriate) teams to enforce standards in the region around hardware, software, network, and security.
- Manage existing regional based technology vendors/suppliers and investigate and onboard any additional partners needed in cooperation with US IT. Work with IT Resellers in order to identify, procure, and deploy necessary software or hardware
- Supporting office audio, visual, and network needs
Desired Skills and Experience
Technical attributes of ideal candidate include but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering
- 7-10 years related infrastructure experience at the regional/country level
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand business processes and identify / leverage Information Technology as a competitive advantage
- Fluency in English and Spanish; proficiency in Portuguese is a plus
- Proven leadership through talent development and business results
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows Server 20XX and Mac OS X Operating Systems
- Strong Microsoft Active Directory experience and Exchange administration
- Strong working knowledge with Asset Management Systems and IT Service Management Systems (ie, SCCM, AirWatch, Service Now, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge in mobile device support (ie, iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile) as well as managing devices via a Mobile Device Management System.
- Strong networking knowledge. CCNA or equivalent experience would be a plus.
Behavioral attributes of ideal candidate include but are not limited to the following:
- Inspired Leadership. Articulates a compelling vision and the roadmap to success; adept at aligning and empowering a diverse set of teammates and stakeholders
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to the highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.