Professional, Connected Fitness -Digital Activation
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Professional, Connected Fitness – Digital Activation
Location: Panama Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Will be responsible for helping the Consumer Engagement team to activate Connected Fitness for marketing communication.
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – building the world’s largest digital health and fitness community by providing interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. The flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo – are among the most popular apps on iOS and Android and the cloud-based platforms have been supporting a rapid growth of over 100,000 new users every day for a total of 150 million users across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. We are changing the way millions of users around the world are tracking their health and fitness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible to execute the Connected Fitness strategy for LATAM
- Create roadmap of CF activations by aligning with markets and regional Consumer Engagement team
- Plan and create in app experiences using an in house graphical user interface
- Analyze LATAM user behavior in CF ecosystem and propose communication strategies based on data insights
- Work closely with the global CF team to understand the roadmap of upcoming features, ensure timely communication with markets
- Help global CF team execute initiatives to increase the user base of CF apps in LATAM
- Help regional CRM team to execute CRM communications to CF users
- Help regional brand team to integrate impactful CF activations as part of marketing mix for relevant campaigns
- Work with cross functional Mkting partners across Brand, eComm, Retail and Sports Mkting (in markets)
- Key partnerships include, but not limited to LATAM Marketing team, Local Marketing Teams in LATAM markets and Global CF Team
Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in the digital landscape
- Experience in leveraging social and digital in a consumer journeys
- Ability to adopt strategies to local markets' diverse dynamics
- Analytical, able to create and direct KPIs, scorecarding and optimize plans\
- Highly engaged creative problem solver
- Ability to work in a fast pace, always changing environment
- Work well with diverse / matrixed teams
- Effective partner management
- Minimum of 1-2 years of digital marketing and/or digital project management experience
- Degree of certificate in Marketing, Engineering or applicable degree
- Previous experience in social media and/or digital marketing
- Perfect knowledge of new trends, developments and opportunities in social media and digital marketing scene
- Basic/intermediate level knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Intermediate level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar editing applications
- Experience in web analytics tools such as Omniture
- Experience with social media management platforms such as Sprinklr
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to handle many tasks at once and deliver high-quality output every time, on time.
- Ability to motivate and lead others in the development and execution of projects, including ideation and execution.
- Work well with tight deadlines and under pressure in a team environment.
- Passion for digital marketing
- Passion for sports and fitness
- Detail-oriented, strategic thinker that focuses on the bigger picture
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
- Initiative - Takes independent actions and calculated risks.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity.
- Strong knowledge of the fast changing digital and social world
- Creative leadership skills.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.