Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is looking for a qualified, confident, professional Administrative Assistant to support key leaders within Distribution House (DH) Operations in Rialto, CA. This is a fast paced, highly interactive role where you will be expected to anticipate the needs of leaders and stay one step ahead. You will often be first point of contact for both internal and external partners. If you are a highly organized, proactive, hard-working individual and have the desire to make a difference in a company that continues to make a difference in the industry, this is an opportunity to be part of a great success story, as Under Armour continues to impact the business like no other company has.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage all calls, emails and internal/external customer interactions with big players throughout the industry in a professional, confident manner.
- Anticipate Executive needs by thinking quickly on your feet, thinking outside the box and always being one step ahead.
- Successfully manage and prioritize complicated projects with high level teammates throughout the company.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Maintain and organize calendars on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Assist in prioritizing each day with appropriate details/meetings/important tasks/project management
- Must be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with operating management and external partners
- Summarize meetings and communicate action items to each leader and their direct reports.
- Coordinate any needed travel (both domestic and international) for our Executives and be able to build organized, detailed trip itineraries.
- Get high priority, vital assignments done quickly and accurately
- Assist with personal tasks as needed
- Lead or assist in community or Rialto DH event planning
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Must possess good communication, organizational, time management and personal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated skill to inspire and motivate others to perform well.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently
- Experienced in distribution center policies, procedures, and best practices related to physical security systems, oversight of contract security, cargo security practices, and workplace violence.
None; this position has no direct reports.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and to make reasonable accommodations as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE/CRITICAL SKILLS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; 6 months warehouse experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems; warehouse control systems, Excel, running reports and interpreting and communicating data/metrics.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; ability to follow detailed instructions both written and verbally; ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures; ability to apply concepts of basic math. Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with basic Windows Computer Software (Word, Excel, Powepoint)
- Frequent or continuous standing, lifting, walking and bending.
- Regularly handles objects, tools, and/or controls; reaches with arms; uses cutting device to open or break down cartons.
- May lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds overhead.
- Vision abilities depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The essential functions of the job are usually performed indoors and may rarely be performed outdoors, including during both hot and cold weather. Work performed will be near or involving moving mechanical equipment. Work may be performed at heights of up to 50 feet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.