HR Business Professional
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Summary Primary responsibility is to provide customer service and administrative support to the Baltimore Distribution House (DH) HR and Operations teams and serve as a liaison to the Shared Services team at Corporate headquarters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Act as initial point of contact for all HR related questions and direct team members to appropriate resource(s).
- Provide customer service to DH teammates and provide guidance for question resolution.
- Assist with DH related communications specific to HR and Benefits events.
- Monitor computer kiosk and assist with team member and candidate questions.
- Assist with team member questions and process access to DH gym.
- Monitor teammate ‘call out’ line and update log daily.
- Ensure all PCNs are processed accurately and promptly. Purchases office supplies and water/ice/snowballs (during peak).
- Monitors HRBP Lead and Senior Manager calendar and sets appointments for teammates.
- Assists with on-boarding of new teammates in partnership with Recruiter, On-boarding team, and Hiring Manager (process, questions, and overall preparation).
- Create, submit and ensure completion of PCNs and job requisitions for managers, in partnership with HRBPs and HR Operations. Assist with HR audits and clean-up, as needed.
- Gather documentation for terminations and resignations and ensure that all documentation is returned to the appropriate specialist for timely processing.
- Provide administrative support, as needed to HRBPs. (including creating and maintaining organizational charts, some scheduling, coordination, and preparation for key meetings).
- Primary contact for all DH floor hourly postings. Will assist the HR Lead through the ramp up period with interview schedules and onboarding procedures as well as support the on-site recruiting.
- Conducts Orientations and ensures the proper paperwork is sent to the Corporate Shared Services for processing.
- Provide project management and analytical support to the HRBP team for core HR processes (compensation, performance management, talent management, and adhoc reporting and research, etc.)
- Partner with managers to complete job descriptions and specifications. May assist in benchmarking in partnership with Compensation team.
- Gather documentation for terminations and resignations and ensure that all documentation is returned to the Shared Services for timely processing.
- Must be able to support other shifts.
- Maintains confidentiality as appropriate.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- 1-2 years of HR related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a Distribution, Warehouse, or Manufacturing environment required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- The ability to prioritize a broad work-load with multiple cross-functional partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening and follow-through skills
- Previous warehouse/manufacturing experience is preferred
- Language Proficiency in Spanish or Nepalese preferred
- MS Office proficiency is required – advanced knowledge of Excel a plus
- Experience with an E-Time system- Kronos preferred
- Internet software and database software required
- Previous experience working in HRIS systems preferred
- Able to lift 20-30 lbs.
- 25% of role will require walking around DH facility
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.